I Just Spilled Spaghetti on Spider-Man (Pt. 2) - Tom Holland

FOUR FREAKING THOUSAND. WHAT EVEN.

My mind cannot comprehend that four thousand pairs of eyeballs have seen my stories. That's WILD. Thank you so much

Y/h/l = your hair length
Y/h/c = your hair color
Y/e/c = your eye color
Y/h = your height

P.s. sorry if this sucks. Writer's block is a pain in the arse and I have no idea when my creative writing skills plan on coming back

+++++++

"And then...well yeah." Tom gestured towards the oily orange blob on the front of his t-shirt.

"Dude," Jacob snickered, looking at Tom and shaking his head as Harrison joined in on the laughter. 

"What?" Tom raised his eyebrows and looked between his friends. "What's so funny," the perplexed Brit asked again when they failed to respond due to a fit of laughter.

"Mate," Harrison chuckled again and let out a sigh, looking at Tom with a face tinged red from laughter. "You like her."

"Like who?"

Harrison hit Tom in the face with a dinner roll. "The waitress, you div."

"No I don't," Tom stated defensively.

"Dude," it was Jacob's turn to pelt Tom with bread. "You were blushing and smiling the entire time you were telling your story, and the chick spilled spaghetti on you!"

"That was my fault! I was the one walking backward!"

"SEE!" Both boys pointed an accusatory finger at Tom.

"You're defending her!"

"You like her!"

"Who's Tom like," Zendaya asked, taking her seat next to Jacob. "I went to the bathroom for two seconds and you managed to fall in love with somebody? And what the heck is that?" She pointed to the blob covering the majority of Tom's white shirt.

"That's spaghetti," Jacob stated.

"And he's in love with the waitress that spilled it on him," Harrison finished.

Zendaya hummed in response, fixing her gaze on something in the distance. "This waitress wouldn't have happened to have y/h/l y/h/c hair, y/e/c eyes, and look to be about y/h, would she?"

"That sounds pretty accurate actually." Tom picked up his glass of water and brought it to his lips, pausing to finish his sentence before taking a sip. "How'd you know?"

"Because she's walking towards our table."  Zendaya discreetly gestured over Tom's head and he choked on his water when y/n approached the table, spilling water down his shirt.

"You're really not good at not spilling things on yourself, are you," y/n giggled, Tom's cheeks going red as he reached for a napkin. Whether this from the fact that he was choking on his water or because he was blushing was up for debate.

"Are you alright," she asked, a small look of concern on her face.

"I...I'm...I'm fine," Tom managed to get out through coughs. Harrison patted him on the back as a few final coughs came out. "I'm alright," the brunette Brit laughed nervously, still blushing with embarrassment. 

"That's good. I know I'm not the waitress you had originally, but she's gone on her break. My name is y/n and I'll be your server for the rest of the evening. Who ordered the vegetarian pesto pasta?"

"I did," Daya said, raising her hand. Y/n handed Zendaya her plate of pasta and passed out the rest of the dishes - Tom, ironically, had actually ordered the spaghetti.