Dating a fan - Tom Holland

A/N: Considering doing a name reveal at 5k!

Day Four - Tom with a cast mates - I LOVE the FFH cast

Peter's POV
"So Tom," Peter, my interviewer (ironic, I know) took a sip of water before starting with his next question. "Celebrities typically keep their love life's pretty secret, but we do have one romance-related question."

"Ok..." I laughed nervously, scratching the back of my neck. I didn't mind answering questions like this, they were usually pretty easy to get around, but if I got asked one more question about my relationship with Zendaya, I was going to lose it. WE'RE JUST FRIENDS PEOPLE! You kiss somebody on screen ONE TIME. (A/n: No hate or shade towards Tomdaya or Tomdaya stans. I think they would be really cute too, but for the sake of the one-shot, let's roll with it). I love Daya as a friend, don't get me wrong, and the questions were funny at first, but after 12 interviews in a row of explaining we weren't dating it was getting quite annoying.

"So Tom," Peter chuckled lightly at the question card in his hand. "I'm sure fans everywhere are dying to know the answer to this. Would you ever date or ask out a fan?"

"Oh!" I smiled more than intended at the question, thinking about the conversation Y/n and I had a few days ago. "I...umm...I have actually." Peter dropped his mouth in shock, quickly regaining composure, and I nervously scratched the back of my head awaiting the slew of questions that were sure to follow.

"Really? Which one? Asked out or gone on a date with," he clarified.

"Both, actually. I asked her out on a date and she said yes," I explained, refraining from laughing at the interviewer's shocked face.

"And how did that go?"

"Well...considering she's my fiancé now, I'd say pretty well."

"Tom Holland is engaged?" Peter choked on his water and almost fell out of his chair.

"That I am," I smiled, shaking my head at the floor.

"You heard it here first folks," Peter turned to the camera. "Spider-Man is off the market."

— A week later + a switch to third-person POV —

"Oh my gosh." Tom pulled his phone out of his pocket for the 50th time in the last two minutes. "Poor Jeffery is going mad."

"What'd you do to your poor manager this time," y/n chuckled, stuffing her suitcase into the overhead compartment.

"According to him, and I quote 'our relationship broke the internet, press junket, and if he gets one more call or email asking if we can do a talk show on our relationship his head will be next on the list of exploding things."

After Tom told Peter he was engaged Tom and Y/n decided it was finally time to announce their engagement to the rest of the world via instagram, posting a picture of Tom and Y/n holding hands, Y/n's ridiculously gorgeous dimond ring being the main focal point of the camera.

Y/n took her seat next to Tom and buckled up. Tom was flying out to LA for the next part of the press junket and y/n was coming with him. He'd persuaded marvel to sign y/n and Haz on as his "personal assistants" so they could come along. Tom made Haz do all the "work" (which was mainly getting people food, tea, and coffee) which meant y/n was basically getting paid to travel the world and hang out with her boyfriend.

"You know, I don't mind doing a talk show with you."

Tom almost choked on his coffee. "Really?"

"Yeah." Y/n lifted the armrest and laid her head on Tom's chest, his arm going over her shoulder immediately. It was a long flight and she wanted to be comfy.