Chapter 2

Hero's POV

I'll be leaving for Georgia in a week. I never expected the first film to take off the way it did, but after going on the press tour, I quickly realized that Jo and I were in the middle of something bigger than ourselves.

After Jo left me at the hotel to return home for the first time after filming ended, I just laid there on my bed for nearly two hours, pondering what could be next for our relationship. I wanted so badly to just leave with her and continue what he had grown to have over those few months but snapped back into reality soon after.

Jo and I saw each other not long after we had said goodbye when the time came to promote the movie. We picked up where we had left off and I had never felt more comfort than I did when we were together.

We slept together a number of times and there was one night in the middle of the tour that I almost told her I loved her. The words had popped into my head on more than one occasion. The first time was when we had sex for the very first time. It took everything in my power not to ruin what we had going on, but I couldn't help the way I felt.

During our time on the road, there was one scare when the condom broke and we had to figure out something, and fast. I'll never forget the fear in Jo's eyes when I told her what had happened and I had always felt that from that day forward, it would be in the back of her mind when we were intimate.

Since we had returned to our separate lives close to a year ago, a lot of has changed. Including how much Jo and I speak now. I've taken one other acting roll in an independent film but for the most part, my job is modeling.

I've traveled around the world and back it seems, being the face of campaigns and walking in shows. I can barely remember the last time I didn't go more than a week at a time on a plane somewhere.

This spring I was asked to walk in Paris Fashion Week. That's where I met Vivian. We hit it off during that time and have spent some time together even after the week had ended. She lives in LA so I see her often enough, and her long legs are something to be desired.

I've kept myself from getting in a relationship with her for a few months now. Sure, we sleep together when it's convenient and she's brought up the topic a few times, but I always use the excuse that we're both too busy and the distance between us is too long. Just like I had to keep telling myself about Jo. A year ago, I would have packed my bags and followed her to the ends of the earth. But now, things are different.