Chapter 20

Jo's POV:

I'm awakened by the faint sound of the shower running across the hallway from my bedroom. I can feel the empty space beside me on the bed and lay there as sounds of water hitting the tile floor become louder and then fade. Hero is up early. It's just after 6am. We don't have to be on set until 9am this morning, so he must not have slept all that well, seeing as he's giving up his sleep so easily.

I begin to scroll through my phone, glancing at pictures my friends back home have recently posted on Instagram while I hear the shower come to an abrupt halt and hear Hero as he quickly dries himself off.

"Good morning my love," he says gently as he enters the room, his towel wrapped around his waist and hair disheveled and wet. Jesus he's sexy. I'm not even fully awake yet, but the sight of his toned body in front of me instantly turns me on.

"Good morning. You're up early," I say, smiling and placing my phone on the nightstand once again.

"I hope I didn't wake you. I just couldn't sleep anymore," he says, making his way over to me. He stands next to be at the side of the bed and leans down to kiss my lips. As our lips touch, I reach up and wrap my hand around his bicep, silently telling him not to stand back up. Our kiss becomes longer and I can feel my need for him to speed up.

As our tongues come together time and time again, I move my hand to the knot on his towel that is keeping it on. I tug at it, exposing the rest of his body as the damp towel makes its' way to the floor. Hero throws the covers off of me and begins to climb on top of me slowly. Both of my hands travel up and down both of his biceps and I can't help but notice how his kisses have become more aggressive the longer this goes on.

I can't help myself from feeling such a sudden urge to want him inside of me. After everything that's gone on in the last 24 hours, I need a distraction and this seems to be the perfect one.

"I want you," I whisper as our lips momentarily part.

Hero stays silent, but begins pulling my oversized t shirt up, exposing my body laying beneath him. I didn't bother to wear a bra last night and once it's pulled over my head, my panties are the only thing left on my body. He begins to kiss me from in between my breasts down the length of my stomach, leaving a trail with his lips. I can feel my stomach beginning to tighten and run my fingers through his dark damp hair that's continuing to move lower down my body.

His kisses stop just before he reaches below my hips, and in one quick motion, he drags my dark blue panties down the length of my legs and I move them to make it easier. Once they're off, Hero's eyes meet mine from the foot of the bed and I can't help but notice he's extremely hard now. Just as ready as I am for whatever comes next.

I lie there in anticipation as he climbs closer towards me, my legs spreading to welcome him back on top of me once again. Once his face is directly over mine, he kisses me deeply, with hunger and need. I feel his hand travel to between my legs and my breathing hitches when I feel his fingers rub over my entrance gently.

"Fuck, you're so wet," he mumbles, kissing me once again.

I let out a faint moan when his fingers are no longer touching me, but as our lips are still pressed together, I feel him slowly enter me. My eyes roll to the back of my head at the sudden feeling of him being inside me and I arch my back as he goes deeper.

Hero groans into my ear, letting me know how good this feels for him as well, and I can feel his breath on my neck as he begins to slowly enter and exit me. There's something about when we make love like this. Sure, I love how dominate Hero can be at times, fucking me like his life depends on it until we are both out of breath. But this...this is something I don't think I'll ever get enough of.

My hands travel up his back, my nails lightly digging into his skin, and I feel myself starting to unravel. His body is so close to mine, his breath hot on my skin, and I can't help but moan louder as he drives himself into me...over and over again.

"Fuck, baby. You feel so good," he groans before lifting his body weight off of mine, making it so we can both see the pleasure in each other's eyes. He places his large hands on both of my knees that are placed on either side of his waist, and I watch his abs contract as he slides his pelvis back and forth in direct contact with mine.

My eyes move to where our bodies connect and I bite down on my bottom lip at the sight of his entire length entering me repeatedly. Once I feel like I can't hold back much longer, I thrust my head back onto the bed, closing my eyes and moaning as I start to orgasm around him.

Hero's movements become slightly more aggressive as I feel him drive into me once more before pulling out and coming all over my stomach. I watch him as he takes his length in one hand, releasing onto my skin, his face filled with the intensity of what we just shared.

"Why'd you pull out?" I ask, my breathing still heavy.

"Just in case you're not pregnant," he says, licking his lips while running his opposite hand through his hair.

He smiles at me, his eyes tired now, and I do the same. He reaches down to where his towel lies on the ground next to the bed, taking it in his hand and begins to wipe the evidence of his orgasm off of my stomach. After he's done, I sit up, grabbing onto his face with my hands and kiss him. Even though he just gave me an orgasm I'll more than likely be thinking about for the rest of the day, my stomach fills with butterflies as our lips connect once more.

Hero climbs off of the bed and begins to rummage through the dresser that is just next to the TV stand, pulling out a few articles of clothing he's brought here over time, for times like this. I make my way off the bed and into the bathroom. The mirror is still slightly fogged up from when Hero had showered, and I reach through the glass doors and turn on the water.

I step into the shower as the sun starts peaking through the dimly lit sky. I take my time showering as I think of how much closer the time is coming for me to call and make an appointment before heading to set this morning. These thoughts are pushed out of the way as I close my eyes, letting the water run over my face and are replaced with the image of the man I love making love to me only a short time before.