Chapter 7

Hero's POV:

There's something primal about the way Jo's lips meet mine. The passion behind our kiss is like something neither of us have experienced both with other people or each other. Her hands hold the side of my face, not letting me pull away as our tongues connect and all I can taste is alcohol and a hint of my last cigarette.

She separates her legs just enough so that I can stand between them while she's still sitting on the counter. I hear her faintly moan as our lips connect time and time again and her body squirms just a little, as if she's trying to get even closer than we already are.

Eventually, her hands make their way to the bottom of my t shirt as she begins to raise it up my torso. I raise my arms to help her take it off of me, all the while our lips never part from one another's.

Jo pulls my shirt over my head, the static from my hair can be heard faintly, and tosses it behind me onto the ground. Her dark red fingernails run from the tops of my shoulders down the length of my chest as I place her neck in between my hands and kiss her deeply again.

After a second, Jo pulls away, both of our breathing much heavier than normal now, and begins to unbutton her blouse. I watch her as she slowly unbuttons one at a time, each one revealing more of her chest than before. Her black lace bra is tight against her skin and her breasts look amazing peaking from the top of it.

Her eyes meet mine as she shimmies her silk top off of her shoulders and it falls onto the counter behind where she's sitting. I take her waist between my hands and feel the warmth of her skin as I kiss her shoulder and then her neck. She throws her head back and I work my lips down to just above her collar bone.

As I leave my trail of kisses, I reach around and begin to unfasten her bra, letting it fall into her lap. I move my lips over top of her nipples and she runs her hands through my hair, grabbing onto it with a purpose.

"I want you inside of me," she whispers as I move from one breast to the other.

As the words leave her mouth, I remove my lips from her body and she reaches down and begins to unfasten my belt followed by the button on my pants. I've been hard for some time now, and the evidence of it is hard to ignore. I step out of my pants and briefs as Jo slides off of the side of the counter. She too removes the last bit of clothing she has left and begins to make her way across the room to the couch. I follow her closely behind and wait for her to lay down but she never does.

"Sit down," she says, and I oblige. I watch as she tousles her wavy hair behind her and begins to climb onto my naked body. Her left arm is around my neck, her right hand placed on the front of my chest, and I take her small waist in between my hands once again. Her knees are now on either side of me and I feel her wetness brush against me, causing a faint groan to leave my lips.

"I didn't bring a condom with me," I whisper as she begins to gently suck on my neck. Why on Earth did I not remember one. The chances of this happening tonight were 50/50 and my dumbass didn't even bring a condom? I'm praying this doesn't put our actions to a stop.

"We don't need one," she whispers, biting onto my ear. As dozens of thoughts begin to enter my head about what she just said, they are interrupted as Jo reaches down and guides my body into hers. I can feel her around me and she lets out a moan from her parted lips.

"Fuck... You feel so good," I say, my forehead against hers. I lick my lips and our lips collide again. She starts to move slowly up and down, her wetness being heard.

My hands tightly grip her waist as she begins to move her body faster against mine. It's been so long since we've been together in this way, and we've never not used a condom.

I grip onto Jo's hair, pulling her head back so her neck is exposed, and begin to kiss her neck, her body picking up the pace on top of me.

"Oh my God, Hero," Jo moans, her fingernails digging into my back. I watch as her breasts bounce up and down with her rhythm and know that I'm seconds away from finishing.

"I'm going to come..." I say into her mouth, our lips reconnecting. Within seconds, I feel her tighten around me, her moans more intense than before, and I know she has reached the point of orgasm. I take control of her body by her waist and continue sliding in and out of her a few more times before I feel myself coming undone.

While letting out a deep groan into Jo's ear, I come inside of her. The feeling of being inside of her without anything between us was one thing, this however, is something I struggle to even begin to explain.

I reach up, taking her face in my hands and kiss her soft lips long and hard, while still inside of her. After a few seconds, Jo lifts herself off of my lap, our bodies no longer connected, as the evidence of my orgasm drips out of her and onto my lap.

'Fuck, I love her' I think to myself. I needed this. We needed this. To be together again.