Chapter 3

Jo's POV:

"Here you are Ms. Langford. You will be staying in Suite 501. Your room keys are here, as well as a list of shops and restaurants around the area," the front desk employee says to me handing me a stack of things. I arrived in Georgia late this afternoon and went straight to the hotel to check in and unpack my things.

"Thank you," I say with a smile and begin to roll my luggage towards the elevator. We are staying at a different hotel than last movie, probably to avoid a mob of onlookers that could somehow find out where we had previously stayed.

I haven't spoken to any of my other cast mates yet and I'm not sure if Hero is even in town. We don't start filming for another two days, but all had to be here in advance to go over any final details.

I make my way to my room and am blown away at how much bigger it is than what I'm used to. I've got a half size kitchen, a living room and my bedroom is in a separate room completely. As I set my things down by the couch, I make my way into the bathroom. There is a giant tub in the center of the room with a view overlooking the city lights. The shower takes up a complete corner and is floor to ceiling white tile and glass doors.

As I'm about to kick my shoes off, I get a knock at the door that startles me.

"There she is!" Anna reaches in for a hug while still standing in the threshold between my room and the hallway.

"Hello! It's so good to see you. I feel like it's been forever!" I return the hug and we both step into the living area.

"Look at this view! It's amazing! I'm just above you but I asked the front desk to let me know when you arrived," she says as she takes a seat on the couch.

"And how was your flight?" She asks.

"It was good! Long and my legs are finally not cramped anymore but good! I'm exhausted," I say to her while kicking off my shoes.

"Well liven up! We've got the pre-production party tonight! I pushed it back to two days before filming instead of one because to be honest with you, I may have drank a little too much last time," Anna laughs as she pulls her phone from her purse.

"Oh! It's Hero. He just texted that he's just now leaving the airport." Anna studies her phone as she tells me.

My heart begins racing. He is in town early.

"Okay, well I'm going to go change. I'll let you settle in here and the party starts at 8pm. Unfortunately, the ball room was reserved for tonight so we will be at a bar down the street. I'll text you the name and address." Anna stands up and gives me a smile before she opens the door to leave.

After she leaves, I sit on the couch and close my eyes. My heart is racing and the last thing I want to do is go to another party. And see Hero. We left off on such weird terms so long ago and I haven't actually talked to him in months. How do I act when I see him? Should I act like nothing's wrong? Like I've missed him everyday since we last spoke? It's 6:10pm now. I guess I've got time to try and figure it out.