Chapter 8

Jo's POV:

As I open my eyes, sunlight rushes in from the large windows in the next room over. At some point, Hero and I made our way into the bedroom. Sheets and pillows litter the floor around the bed as I glance around the room, my head beginning to ache.

I feel Hero's hand on my back and reach for my phone just next to me on the nightstand. It reads 9:01am. I'm so glad I don't have anywhere to be today. Last night was a whirlwind. I definitely remember all the events that took place between the two of us last night, but I've never drank so much in my life.

As quietly as I can, I slide out of bed, throwing on the nearest shirt I can find laying on the floor. As far as I can tell I haven't woken Hero up, and I tiptoe out of the bedroom making my way to the bathroom. I flick on the light just above the large mirror and look at my reflection staring back at me. I look... tired. I feel like I've been running off fumes ever since I got to Georgia yesterday, but I wouldn't trade what happened last night for anything.

Sure, the amount of alcohol consumed by both Hero and I had a lot to do with the way things transpired last night, but I wanted him and got just that. Now that I'm on birth control, I didn't see any reason to interrupt where things were headed when he mentioned a condom last night. He felt so good. And now, I didn't know if I could ever get enough.

I make my way to the shower in the corner of the large bathroom, opening the glass door and turning on the water. I keep my hand under it until I feel the temperature rise and remove my shirt, stepping onto the tile.

The water hits my back as I slick my hair back. I can see my reflection in the mirror across the room and the steam rising from above the glass shower doors. I stand there underneath the water for a second, letting my body fully wake up. As I face the water with my eyes closed, I hear the bathroom door open.

Hero's tall body steps into the room, his hair messy both from sex and sleep. He approaches the shower slowly and I admire his naked body.

"Did I wake you up?" I ask, my voice echoing within the shower walls.

"No, my phone went off," he says, smiling at me. His piercing eyes travel up and down my wet body from the other side of the glass door.

"Mind if I join you?" He asks. Reaching for the door handle.

I nod my head, the water still falling onto my back as he steps into the shower. His large body looms over me and I study it intently. His hands cup my face as he lowers his lips onto mine.

"Good morning," he says as he pulls away.

"Good morning," I smile, reaching for another kiss.

As I turn around to face the water, I feel Hero's hands travel around my waist and up to my breasts. My body ignites and I feel my stomach tighten. I've never been touched the way that he does. He knows just how to leave me wanting more.

I lean my head back onto his chest and his left hand travels down my stomach, reaching between my legs. His right hand grips itself around the base of my neck and I let out a moan as he runs his fingers over me.

I can feel his erection behind me and he slowly enters his fingers inside of me, moving them slowly in and out. His lips have now met my neck and his kisses become more aggressive as his fingers do the same.

Just before I feel like I may be approaching the brink of release, Hero removes his fingers from inside me and raises my left leg instead. The warm water washes over us as he enters me from behind. We both let out a moan and I place my hands against the tile in front of me to steady myself.

Hero's hands grip my waist as he drives into me.

"Harder," I moan, somewhat muffled by the sound of the water coming down.

"You want me to fuck you, Jo? You want me to fuck you nice and hard?" He says into my ear, placing his hand around my neck, pulling my head back towards him.

The faster he moves in and out of me, the closer I am to coming undone. His aggressive way is something I love, and words can't describe how his groans in my ear make it ten times as sexy.

"Oh my God..." I moan as I feel my legs begin to shake. Euphoria takes over and I orgasm around him.

"Fuck..." Hero groans once again into my ear and I feel him drive into me once more before filling me up.

After he pulls out, he lets go of me and I turn around, once again facing him. I take his head in between my hands and our lips embrace.

"I missed this," I say just louder than a whisper into his mouth.

"Me too," he replies while running his hands up my back. I love this man. I've tried to deny these feelings for so long, but with every kiss, every touch, I feel myself letting those thoughts go. I can't deny them anymore.