Chapter 27

Jo's POV:

"CUT! Great job guys! Someone grab these two a towel!" Roger yells over the sound of running water. Hero wipes the water from his eyes and I cover my chest, not wanting to be exposed any more than I have to.

Today is our last day of filming. We ended with the shower scene that involved lots of intimacy. More so than usual. Hero and I had not been intimate since our loss a little over a month ago. After everything that happened, I couldn't bring myself to feel comfortable with the idea of having sex so soon. Hero never pressed the issue but I could tell that he was starting to miss the way things were before.

On set, his hands explored almost every inch of my body, his kisses so filled with passion. I guess I had started to miss it too. The way he touched me was so possessive but gentle all the same. One day I'd open that part of myself up to him again. Just not right now.

Everyone on set cheered when Roger announced the wrap. Anna cried, as usual, that her vision had come to life once again. We had done it. We pushed through despite everything that had happened while being here.

Hero was not shy about portraying his emotions towards me when we were around everyone else recently. I was in shock the first time he kissed me in front of our cast mates, my face turning red at what everyone would think. A few people acted unaffected. Like they'd seen us do it so many times before. Others laughed and said they saw it coming.

We weren't hiding our relationship from everyone like we had before. Well, those we knew. Hero and I were very private people and decided together that we wouldn't go public. Not yet.

Hero and I had one more day here in Georgia before it was time to leave once again. I had been contacted about an audition in LA following my time here and Hero had been notified about opportunities as far as his modeling career was concerned back in Europe. We didn't talk in depth about how we would make things work between us just yet, because then the fact that we would be parting ways would become real.

After we said our goodbyes to everyone on set for the day, Hero and I made our way to my room for the night. It had been a long day, Hell it had been a long past couple of months, but we did what we came for and I couldn't wait for all of our hard work to be for the world to enjoy.

Once in the room, I make my way into the bathroom. My hair is still damp from being in the shower on set earlier and I place it in a high bun before beginning to wash my face for the night. Behind me, Hero comes into view as his reflection comes closer to me in the mirror.

"I guess there's no need to shower tonight, eh?" He says, smiling as he places his hands on my shoulders while standing behind me.

I return his smile and continue to rub small circles over my face with my fingertips, placing moisturizer on it.

"I can't believe it's over. Again," I say, moving my eyes from Hero's in the mirror to focus on my own reflection.

He waits patiently as I finish what I came in here to do, his eyes fixated on my every move. Once I finish drying my hands with the towel resting on the sink, Hero turns me around to face him. I look up at him staring down at me, his full lips together and his jaw clenched. With one quick motion, he picks me up on either side of my waist and places me on the counter just to the left of the sink. My legs are slightly separated and he steps in between them, his grip around my waist never leaving.

His eyes are staring into me so intensely, I begin to feel my chest tighten and grow warm. Hero's eyes speak a thousand words. They always have. They pose as the gateway to his mind, to his heart and to his soul, telling me everything I need to know without having to say a word.