𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

You jump out of your car, humming the song that was playing that was playing before you had turned off your car.

Your eyes wandered around a small little village crowded with shops and full of strange looking people. You grab your wallet and your phone, placing them into the pocket of your jeans.

You start to walk out into the road, looking and waving to everyone passing by, keeping your head down every time a suspicious character would walk by. You were a safe person but friendly enough to be seen as a non threatening stranger.

You plug your phone in with your headphones and hum as you wonder off into the town. You stop and look a big sign,
"Welcome to gravity falls!"
It was the same one you saw when you were driving up here. You nod your head In acknowledgement to the area you are in.

Most of your life you spent wandering into new places for a fun, you lived not to far from Oregon and wanted to go on a rode trip, sadly none of your friends could come since they were all with their "boos". You were single and looking for a new change in things.

As you were in thought you stumbled upon a small shack labeled "the mystery shack" you shrugged your shoulders and took off your headphones heading inside, plus it seemed pretty cool.

You were entering and checking around the place when you got a text from your friend, well you were looking at it someone bumped into you when you weren't looking, knocking your phone on the floor, you make a weird "agh-!" As you're pushed back by this massive body.

"Gah- ah! I'm so sorry sir- I was looking down and I didn't see where I was-"

You were cut off trying to apologize by the man, reaching down for your phone and handing it back to you, when you both met eyes you both flustered up a bright red.

"I'm- im so sorry Miss, I wasn't looking where I was going, I was in a hurry. Please accept my apology miss."

He stumbled on his words, fixing his glasses as he spoke. you payed more attention to what he had on him, a red journal laced with a fake gold symbol in the middle.
He adjusted his glasses and you grabbed the phone from his hand, as it slid into yours you notice the grittiness of his old hands, and something else more special.

"Uh- woah!"

You said that out loud?! Damn you're such an idiot! You say to yourself trying not to be rude. Thinking you had messed everything up with this man.

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me but I just noticed how fascinating your hand was! The extra finger kinda shocked me but it's pretty awesome."

You compliment his extra finger on his hand, soon to notice it was on both of his. He took the hand and pulled it behind his back as if it was an instinct to hide them. Now you just felt more bad

"Wait- did you just compliment my- Oh- thank you, i was born with these and have been known quite well for just having an extra forefinger."

He seemed in shock that I hadn't called him a weird name because of it, as if his flinch was worse then just you and from experiences in his past. You both chuckle awkwardly as he walks out the door, him turning behind before leaving, he smiled and waved.
I had my attention turn to a grip on my shoulders by some random person, I turned to see who it was.