Chapter 11: 𝘈𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘈𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘦𝘴

You look at him angrily. Why couldn't he have pulled you in any other different way? Why did he have to be so creepy about it?

"Stanley! What the hell?!" You yelled at him as you slowly got aggravated 

He looked scared, worried, the expressions on his face were confusing. He put a hand over your mouth but you used your free hand to pull his clammy hand off

"Don't be so loud! I don't anyone thinking I'm a creep over here!" He raised his voice but he was still quiet enough not to get anyone's attention.

You rolled your eyes at him realizing how stupid he sounded.

"Yeah- as if anyone would ever suspect that."
You sarcastically responded to him, he looked unimpressed at the joke you just made. After a second of you and him staring at each other, awkwardly. You spoke up.

"What the hell do you want, Stan?" You said crossing your arms as you scanned at him up and down.

He blinked and raised an eyebrow as he forgot that he dragged you to the back of a diner.
He cleared his throat and fixed his posture so he didn't look like The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

"I saw you coming out and wanted to uh- check on you."
He was hesitant with his answer trying to quickly come up with a lie. But the obvious reason was that he was here was that he just wanted to see her.

"This is your way of checking on me?" You asked, "And I thought you were at the shack?" You said as he was in his suit but his cap wasn't on his head. Instead, his cap was in his hands, he was fiddling with it.

"Well- yeah, but I'm sure Soos could handle another day alone. The kids smart- He can handle it."
He scratched at the back of his neck, giving a nervous chuckle. You remembered Soos from before, he looked like a nice kid. Stan sure had some trust in him. You could tell something else was on Stan's mind, he seemed just as nervous as you did.

"Look, I'm sorry for leaving you in the woods like that...I wasn't thinking. And I was just mad at Ford." He said playing with the friz of his cap.

"Saw you leaving the woods this morning. I'm just glad you're alright." He saw the reaction on your face, he sighed before continuing to speak again.

He tried to lighten the mood a little, but you weren't having it, still being a little upset from the night before.
"Well, I'm gonna get going, still exploring the town."

You turn around to try and walk away, you only get about 3 steps until having Stanley grabs your arm and pulls you into his chest, so the two of you were facing each other.

"S-Stanley?!"
You splurge out in a concerned tone, he didn't even respond, he just kept looking into your eyes. You got nervous unable to even try and remove yourself from his arms. his eyes just starring at you.

He leaned into you, closing his eyes, you flinched, pulling back and closing your own eyes too you felt his lips on yours, pulling you into a kiss.
You let out a soft grunt, still unable to move your body. After a few seconds he pulled back his expression completely blank.
He let go his grip, you stood there for a moment before realizing what happened to you.

"STANLEY!"

you push him back with a lot of strength. He let out a grunt from the push, stumbling back. You let out an angry grunt yourself.

"Hey babes, wait up! You don't understand- I'm sorry alright!"

Stan yelled back out, you shook your head in anger, running away from him, making sure to dodge him arm this time, running out of town, not looking back. You felt so bad, like a hole in your stomach was eating you inside out. back up the hill, behind the forest and back into Ford little shack.
You slam open the door shocking the man inside who was working on a project.
Ford turned over concerned.

"Y/N? What's the matter?"

He asked, you felt so guilty, you didn't want to say. You kept quiet, but that wouldn't even work, he could see the look on your face. He was a lot smarter then anyone you knew, he could tell something a
Startled you. He got up from his head, walking over to you, he pulled you into a hug, patting your hair to comfort you.

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me now. But I am here to listen."

You stayed quiet, you still couldn't believe what Stanley did. And also the fact you didn't hate it. As much as you loved Ford. You felt so bad.
You leaned into his hold, you felt so nice in his arms. The way he holds you always gets you feeling better.

"Stanford.."
You mumbled his name softly, he tilted his head a little, blushing at the way you said his name. He tried to keep a serious face though.

"Y/N?"
He called back, you couldn't help but not move to look at him. God, he looked so much like his brother. But, slightly hotter.

"I think I wanna stay here for the day, I really hope that doesn't bother you. The town wasn't that fun anyway."

You don't know why you said that, you wanted to tell him so bad, why didn't you? Maybe he would be to angry at his brother.. you didn't want to mess up anything anymore. But you're sure he was going to find out some how anyway.
You felt your guts drop as you herd small footsteps to the front of the small huts door.
"Shit."