Chapter 14: 𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

(Authors note: sorry for disappearing on you guys like that, I've been going through a lot right now but this story really makes me happy so I'll try my best to continue it!
And for my apology I'll give you guys a little romantic kissy kissy chapter, wink wink.)

So slight NSFW warning!
(Please don't get me banned for this- 😶)

You all walked into the theater together taking your seats just before the movie started, there was only about 20 other people there, I'm sure Mable and Dipper noticed them because they were waving off into the crowds of people, you sat down in the row near the front of the movie, which the kids liked since the screen was the brightest. Dipper and Mabel sat together near the end, then Stan, then you sat down and lastly Ford. Putting you in the middle of the two brothers, god.
The kids held the popcorn and you and Stanford got Blue Raspberry slurpies, Stanley got a cherry one.
The movie started to played, you didn't recognize it but it wasn't interesting to you, the kids loved it a lot and Stanley would whisper to them explaining the adult jokes that would pass.
Stanford didn't quite care for the movie either and you would see out of the corner of your eyes him peeking out to look at you.
After an hour into the movie you started to grow tired, you head couldn't keep up straight and ended up falling onto Fords shoulder. Stanley was the first to notice you two and looked to you resting on his brother for a few seconds before turning back with a hard sigh.
Ford patted his hand on your back, leaning his head onto yours. You quickly fell asleep near the end of the movie.
You herd the sounds of kids whispering which woke you up, the movie had ended just now and everyone was getting up, you yawned and stretched out your arms.

"Damn it, did I fall asleep?"

You looked to Ford who had a soft smile on his face.

"You did, but you looked like you needed it so I didn't bother to wake you up. Plus it's late anyway, let's get back to the shack."

You nodded your head, the kids and Stan had already left the theater and were throwing away their old popcorn and drinks.
As you walk out you grabbed Fords hand, his hands were cold and hard from all his calluses. His thumb rubbed your hand softly as you both walked out.

"You kids tired?"
Stanley asked Mabel and dipper, who nodded and then turned to the two of you walking out. Dipper gave you a thumbs up, which felt like such a compliment from him since he seemed to always not trust you, you gave him a tired little wink and the continued walking to the shack, it was about a 7-10 minute walk but Ford held your hand the entire time.
One you all got to the shack, Mabel and dipper walked in, Ford wishing them a good night and Stanford waving them off to the attic.

"Night you two."
Stanley quietly said before turning around and slamming  the door. You gave Ford a nervous look  and you and Ford walked into the woods, you following the trail to his lab, he opened the door for you and you walked in with him.

The sun had already set and since you were tired Ford just set up your pillow and blanket onto the couch. He was about to grab out his mattress when you stopped him, you grabbed his hand and he turned around curiously to see what you wanted.

"Lay on the couch with me tonight?"

You proposed the offer to him. Which he patted your head and went onto the couch first, he sat at the front edge leaving his legs a bit apart for you to crawl in. He patted his lap for you to come and join him, you blushed up and crawled into it, facing him, you laid your chest onto his, he wasn't entirely laying down since his upper body was still fully up.
You crawled up to his chest and your face was directly towards his. Your eyes closed and parted your lips softly, you felt cold hands slip onto your cheeks pulling you closer to his, your lips moved onto his, you tilted your head to the right to move your lips into his more. You started making soft noises. You moved up closer to him and he wrapped one arm around your back as you completely were on top of him.
You broke the kiss first opening your eyes.

"I love you, Ford."

He rubbed his hand that was on your back, and his other hand on your cheek softly caressed your face.

"I love you two, Y/N."

He smiled, moved his face back into yours, this time it was even more passionate, your soft nosies just made him go more passionate on you, running his hands through your hair (if he can, if its to thick just imagine his hands running up your back slowly)
Ford then moved off your mouth onto your neck, pecking at it softly at first then starting to get a little more aggressive on your neck. His hands wandering around your body.

"Ford-"

You managed to mutter out as you were making out.

"Y-yeah? was that to much?"

He let go of you for a second to see if you were okay, he cared about your safety more then anything.

"Hah, no that was.. perfect. But let's stop for now, just in case we get to far.. heh."

You nervously put your hand around the back of your neck, his hands came off of you and onto your arm reassuringly.

"And I thought I was the smart one."

He chuckled and you have him a sarcastic dirty look.
Your head fell onto his chest again, his arms wrapping around your waist to hold you close to his and you drifted off slowly to sleep.