Chapter 8: 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

You look up at Stanford who seems to be looking the other direction, you felt yourself snuggle right in with his jacket. It was so warm and smelled just like him.

"What did I tell you about saying out past dark, it's dangerous out here."

Ford took a long sigh, you saw him swipe a finger under his eye like he was flicking a tear, was he crying too?

"Can I stay at the lab for the night."

You asked Ford With no hesitation or thought, it's not like you to be so direct. Especially with a question like that. Ford smiled softly. Putting an arm under your arm and one under your leg and lifted you up into his arms.
You quickly went quiet. This has never happened before in your life, it felt so nice in his arms and his jacket. Holy crap.
You took the grab as a yes and smiled back. He walked back to his lab holding you in his arms. It was so warm you could fall asleep, but you can't sleep yet you have some explaining to do.

Ford kicked open his door with his foot, trying not to move you to much, closing it with his foot too, he placed you on a chair. You yawned a bit stretching yourself out.
Ford looked to the side and then back to you.

"Y/N, now would be a good time to tell me what's with you and my brother.. and what happened before that."

Ford said looking away from you, his hands were fidgeting with his fingers, you took a sigh looking down as if you did something wrong.

"Me and Stan have known each other far before I came here. It was fun seeing him again after a couple of years. We met in a bowling alley, when I got here to meet him again he invited me out to go bowling again, I did. He's a great friend, trust me, but I don't love him romantically. Though I've picked up now that he has feelings for me."

It felt like you were trapped with Stanley, having him having a crush on him well you were in love with his brother. Damn this sounds so much worse the more you think about it.

"I'm just messing everything up now, huh?"

You laugh trying to hide your tears. You're not the best with talking about your emotions or straight conflict. Stanford gave you a concerned look when you said that and grabbed both of your hands with his own, cradling your hands together softly.

"Y/N, you're not messing up anything. Thank you for telling me this."

It He looked down at your hands, slightly letting go of them and then looking off out his window.
You stare at stanford, he still seemed as stressed as earlier. You could tell something was on his mind but it wasn't the time yet.

"Stanford."

You called out his name making him turn around and look at you.

"Ford, I know your brother is a bit.. possessive. But it doesn't matter right? If you tell him about us I'm sure he'll be understanding."

Ford stated at you then got a bit uneasy and tense at the word 'Us.' You might have splurged that out to quickly.

"I mean- only if there is an us."

You looked down no longer trying to create direct contact. Ford re-gripped your hands catching your attention.

"Of course I want their to be an us. Y/N, no ones ever treated me the way you have. You've treated me with respect and kindness, and.. love."

The way ford looked at you with his eyes full of love when you talked made your heart swoon. How was this man not married.

Ford put his hand on your cheek again, you pulled in and so did he, right into another kiss. His lips pressed against yours and his cold hand pulling you in for more.
You both slowly moved back after the kiss looking into each other's eyes.

"Thank you, Ford."

That's all you could think to say, there's so many things to thank him for, he's made you so happy, given you great memories. What isn't their to thank him?

You remember that you were wearing his jacket and started to take it off to return it to him.
Ford shook his head.

"You can keep it on, it'll keep you warm, I have my sweater."

Oh, you put it back onto you, cuddling into the sweater, it was very warm. Ford looks over at you, you were kinda drifting off into sleep without even knowing. You could feel ford arms grab you and pick you up, walking you to his mattress he had kept when he sleeps in.

You awoke at a random hour, you didn't know what time it was but it seemed to be very dark. You were laying neatly on Stanford's spear mattress, cuddled up to his sweater and a comfortable blanket rested over you. You looked around for ford and see him passed out on the couch.

"Stanford?"

You whisper, it was no use he was asleep already, you pull yourself up from the blanket and walk over to him, he was still passed out.

Ford was sleeping on his back with his hands on his chest and his legs open, you crawled in with him, placing your legs between his and your chest onto his, he was much bigger then you so you had to rest your head onto his chest listening to his heartbeat.
His heart beat started to rise when you placed your head down, guessing he woke up, but you were to tired to say anything and just continued to pass out onto his chest. It was very warm and made you sleep quickly. You felt his arms wrap around your back,