Chapter 5:𝘉𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘯 PT 2

You and Stanley grabbed 2 slurpies from the bar at the bowling alley for a drink before leaving, Stanley wouldn't stop smiling at you until you got into the car, turning on the quiet radio once again.

"I had fun today, Stan."

You said, thanking him. Stanley turned on the car rolling down the window for the cool air. You watched a kid in a black jacket with a red heart in the middle walk into the bowling alley as you left. You watched as Stanley lifted the mirror up with the photos, you thought he might've seen you looking at the photo earlier but it's probably just a coincidence.

"I had fun to, sweetheart, I haven't gone out in awhile."

He spoke as you sipped on your slushy, making your tongue turn blue in the blue raspberry flavor, Stanley got cherry. He didn't touch his drink for awhile as you too drove in silence. Your arm started to cramp, you felt so comfortable in his car like you could sleep. Nothing like your car, it was hard sleeping in that. You always felt so uneasy. Stan saw you dozing off.

"You okay kiddo?"

He said, driving the car with one hand as the other was on his window resting. You snapped back to reality as you got closer to the shack in eye view.

"Yeah, just a little tired, I didn't sleep well last night that's all."

You told him, taking another sip of your drink. You pulled up to the shack. Stan looked back onto the road with a warm smile.

"We're here!"

Stan said turning off the car and stepping out to open your door for you, putting his hand out for you to grab it. You did, can't be rude and not accept his offer. You thanked him and looked off into the woods.

"Thanks for the fun time Stan!"

Just before Stan could thank you back a random man came running out of the shack breathing heavily. He was pretty big and had a washed out green shirt with a question mark on it.

"Dude! Where have you been mr. pines? We had a ton of guest today and I could've used your hel- woah! Mr pines is that your girlfriend!"

The man pointed to you, Stan frowned a bit looking to you and back to the stranger.

"Soos, meet Y/N, she's just a good friend right, sugar?"

Stan said with a cocky grin, you nodded back to the man, his name is soos, you noted that in your head. He seemed to work at the place.

"Yeah, right! Nice to meet you soos but i really should get going, thanks so much Stan for hanging out with me today!"

You thanked Stan, giving him a small hug and. walking away to your car that was close since you drove over to get here. You got in your car and drove off. Knowing fully well that you were gonna come back right after Stan went into the shack.

"No problem babe, see you later hopefully."

Stan said before you got into your car, you waved to the two and drove behind a corner waiting for Stan to go into the shack. Once he was out of view you got out of your car and started walking back to the forest  behind the shack, looking into the path that Ford had made to his lab.
You smiled walking onto the path, no one saw you so it was a total score. Your hands still felt sore from the heavy bowling balls.
You walked to the path right back to the little wooden shack Ford had made you walked to the door and sighed, building up the courage to knock. You didn't even know if he was there or not!
You finally built up the courage and knocked onto the door, you herd a chair being pulled back and hard footsteps to the door.

"Hello?"