Chapter 10: 𝘛𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

As you were walking out from Fords little shack you caught a glimpse of the Mystery Shack, you watched Stanley's big grin as he playfully scared the children coming in and out of the shop.
You smiled to at the sight of him, he turned his head to see you staring at him, you quickly turned your face away to not make eye contact.
"Shit."
You thought, hoping he didn't see you but when you turned back you didn't see him at all, he must have gone inside. Good time to run into town without bumping into him awkwardly.

You walk into the streets of Gravity Falls, looking around for where to spend your time. Your eyes catch onto a breakfast diner, "Greasy's Diner." It's shaped like a log and catches your attention.
That's a good place to stop for some food.

You walk into the store, taking a big breathe in, smelling all the wonderful sweet smells. Now this smelt like good food. You take a look around the place, noticing a middle aged woman handing out some trays of food, she spots you and walks over to you after serving a table. Soon she's right in front of you and you can see her more clearly, one of her eyes is closed. Wonder what that's from?

"Hello darling!"
Her voice is raspy and old and has a country side accent to it, sounded like a nice lady. You smile back to her.
"Hello! I was just looking to grab a table here?"
You respond to her, she takes a quick look at you and nods her head.
"Of course darling! Come right over!"
She seats you at a small table by a big window, seated in front of one person and the seats behind you empty.
"I'll grab you a menu sweetie, oh and by the way, I haven't seen you before, are you new here?"
The lady questions you, you forgot how welcoming this town was and that everyone practically knew everyone.
"Oh- yes! I came to explore new places."
You look out the window just for a split second to catch a glimpse of the shack from afar, reminding you of what happened the other night. You shake your head and turn back to the woman.
"Oh alright! Hope you enjoy the town."
She says before walking off to come back and bring you that menu, you scan over it quickly with your eyes but just decide to get the regular pancakes. Cant go wrong with pancakes!
Once you got your order in and waited for your food there was nothing but you and your thoughts, you started thinking about Ford, his lab, how he spoke and how gentle is arms were when he hugged you. Then you started thinking about Stanley, now with him all you could think was of how bad you fucked up, you're thoughts were the nicest place, your mind flooded with bad and clouding thoughts.
Before your mind could get the best of you the lady brought back your food, Laying it down onto the table.
"There you go sweetie!"
She said her her nice comforting tone, you thanked her looking over to your food, you didn't even realize how hungry you were until now. Though you just had some breakfast with Ford, it was already 12, and you had got ton hungry pretty fast.
You grabbed your fork and started digging into your pancakes, it tasted so good!
After about 20 minutes you were done with your food, the check was already on your table, shit! You thought, you walked into town without your wallet, just your phone!
You looked around to see if you noticed anyone, the only person who looked even slightly familiar was a kid with a black jacket and a red heart on it, you remembered him from the bowling ally. You waved your hand to him, he lifted an eyebrow confused and walked over with his hands in his pockets.
"Hey kid!"
You whisper, he groaned looking at you.
"Do I know you?"
He asked, now his voice was rough and deep. He rolled his eyes at you, a regular moody teenager.
"I forgot my wallet, if you pay for my meal I'll- uh—"
You thought for a moment, now what do teenagers want? That's legally ok... you noticed a CD sticking out of his pocket with his face on it. God, he must be making music.
"I'll listen to your songs! Hey I'll even get the word out! Show it to my friends and everything."
You came up with the idea, he looked surprised but also intrigued.
"Huh- well, if it's just one meal I'm
Sure I could pay for it."
He placed some money on the table handing you the CD you took it faking an exited smile. You knew you weren't going to listen to it but the kid looked genuinely happy you took it.
"Names Robby by the way."
He said before walking off, not like you cared about his name but whatever. You stood up, taking the CD and your phone with you. It was only 12:35 pm, you still had more to do.
You walked out of the diner with your new CD and a free meal, sounded like a solid deal.
You looked around for new places to look at but your eyes got stuck on a figure in the distance, it looked a hell of a lot like Stanley, but that can't be him? Right? He's working at the shack..
You thought to yourself before looking away to the shack and back down to the man, but when you looked back you didn't see him at all. Where the hell did that man go?
You wondered, before Suddenly you felt your waist being grabbed and pulled behind the diner.
You yelled loudly in self defense but were hit with a loud "shhh!"
You throw yourself out of the mans grip, turning around to see none other then Stanley pines.
"Shh! It's me, stan!"
He shushed, trying to calm down down from yelling.