Chapter 4: 𝘉𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘯 PT 1

You look at your phone to see a text from stan.

"Hey kiddo we still up for bowling tomorrow? I know a cute place I can take ya."

"Of course, let's meet at the shack at 10:00 am, sounds good?"

"Alrighty sweetheart."

You blush a little at that last text from Stanley, you can't tell at all if he's like this with everyone or he's got a thing for you. Either way it'll be awkward since you think you like Ford, his brother. You place your phone down on the charger and fall to sleep.

The next morning, 8:55 Am.

You groan, putting a hand on your head fixing your hair a bit, you yawn and take the sleep out of your eye. You check yourself in the mirror to see your hair a mess. You grab your brush and quickly fix it, taking out all the knots and frizz with your spray you got at a store.
You put on new clothes for the day, casual yet to impress. To look good since you're going out with Stanley, in a non romantic way.
You brush your teeth using the water Ford gave you and spitting it out on the grass. You put on deodorant and head out to a breakfast place, you spot a women with one eyelid close and ask for some take out breakfast to eat outside. You grab your quick breakfast eating it outside and by now it's time to go to the bowling alley with Stanley.
You walk up to the shack seeing Stanley standing on the porch just like he said he would be, he smiled seeing you walk up. He walked up to you before you could even get onto his property.

"Y/N! Glad to see you came!"

He said joyfully patting you on the shoulder making you let out a small giggle. He kept smiling at you. You just couldn't put down the fact you thought he had feelings for you, and that maybe you thought his brother was a little cute.

"Of course I did, I wouldn't miss seeing an old friend."

You tried to put him down with the friend zone, you didn't want to lose him at all though, he was like a ray of sunshine. Hard to not love the guy.
Stan gave you a cocky smile, he seemed to pick up on the friend part at least.

"We're going in my car if that's okay?"

You nod your head in a yes and Stan walked you over to his car, it was an older car that you've seen in old movies, like Grease or any 50s looking car, it was red and very rusty, she could use a good fix up but still looked like one bad ass car.
You let out a small "woah." Under your breath looking at his car.

"She is pretty amazing, huh?"

Stanley huffed, patting his car on the front. You were never that big of a car person but his car was to stunning to not acknowledge it.
Stan puffed up his chest watching your face, seeing how it made him proud.
He opens the door for you, you step in and wait for him. Once he's in he starts the car and turns on the radio, the radio is quiet enough to be just background noise. You two sit in silence for a minute until Stan starts talking to you.

"This bowling ally is one I haven't been to in awhile, I actually haven't gone bowling in a year now. I did with the kids but they're not here right now."

You listen to him speak but spark when he says kids. You pause him for a minute to let out your own thoughts.

"Kids? You have kids Stanley?"