Chapter 15: 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

Authors note!
⚠️(strong profanity!)
(Hey! want more Chapters out and want them quicker? My major reason for writing these is for you guys! A great way to motivate me and speed me up on these is to comment on my chapters, preferably different lines that you find interesting! Commenting on my chapters really motivate me so go and write those comments! <3 )

It was 6:00 AM, not the normal time for you to wake up but it wasn't willingly, you were jumped awake by a loud noise behind the Lab, you sprung up looking around the room, you hear a small groan and look down and you almost forgot that Ford had fall asleep holding onto you, he was still sound asleep even after the noise was herd again.

"What was that?"

You mumbled quietly to yourself, trying to not wake Ford who seemed to be so peaceful lying down, his arms still wrapped around your lower back.
You noticed that Ford must've gotten hot while you two were sleeping and had taken off his sweater, so he was practically shirtless, you blushed up but tried to put your mind back into the sound.
You got off the couch and placed the blanket farther up Fords chest so he wouldn't get cold, you gave him a little kiss on the forehead and walked to the nearest window which was by the sink with small unwashed dishes.
It was so peaceful outside, the sun was barley up yet and the sky was a soft blue. There was a small crack under the window that would let in the gusts of wind that made your skin shiver from the cold. Your eyes followed down the lake that was just by Fords lab. The water calmly rushed down the forest, you took some deep breaths and thought it must've just been the wind until a loud crack of a tree branch had fallen outside which made you jump and let out a little yell.
You looked to see if Ford had woken up, the bastard was still out cold.
You looked down the window to see what made the sound and you saw a black cat walking across the area where the tree branch had fallen.

"A cat?"

Your eyes grew wide, you just had to pet it!
You grabbed Fords brown jacket and flung it over your shoulders with a smile. You brought the jacket up to your nose, it smelled just like him and you liked it in a comforting way. You pulled your arms through the holes and didn't bother to put shoes on, you rushed outside but in a quiet way not to scare the cat away.
You opened the door and turned the corner where the tree branch had fallen, you forgot to even close the door and saw the cat standing right on the branch. It looked to you and turned its head curiously.

"Hey little kitten!"

You stuck your palm out for it to smell your hand, it slowly walked over and started to smell it. You smile at the cat, it looked up at you and you had saw that it only had one eye.

"Aw, you poor baby.."

Your hand reached out to the cats head to give it a pet but it was startled and had moved back a bit, your hand went back down and this time your very slowly lifted it to the cats head,
this time it leaned it's head to you but before you could touch it you felt a hand go on your shoulder which scared the absolute shit out of you. This time you made a loud scream which scared the cat away and you turned around to see who it was and you fell  on your back once you turned around.
There you saw Fords concerned face looked down on you.

"Shit, Ford!"

You put your hand on your back, rubbing the spot where you had fallen. Ford bent down and lend you his hand, you grabbed it and he pulled you up to him. He put one arm around your waist to hold you close to him.

"I was scared about you, you had me worried Y/N. It a little early, this is the normal time I wake up and you're not normally up so I got worried. You know you're not supposed to go into the forest alone well it's still dark."

You didn't like how he talked to you like that, for Christ sake you weren't a kid. You pulled off of him, and looked up at him (which you had you look up since he was so much taller than you.)

"The sun was almost up! Plus I'm not a child, I can take care of myself."

You saw his eyes widen when you pushed off him and the look he had on his face after you said you said that.

"Oh Ford, I'm- I'm sorry."

Your hand went up to his cheek and he leaned his head against it closing his eyes and moving his other hand onto your arm.

"I just herd a branch fall and came to see what it was.. I then saw a cat and then you came out here and.. scared it away"

You signed, taking your hand off his cheek.
He opens back up his eyes yet he stilled look worried.

"Do you- want to go back to sleep?"

He question, he starred at your outfit a bit before you realized what he was looking at, you were wearing his coat. Now your face really blushed up, he made a small laugh that he tried to cover up with a cough.

"Let's go inside now okay?"

He smiled, turning around to walk back inside the lab, turning his head to make sure you were following him, you nodded to him and gave him a little smile then walking along side him.
You picked up your phone and checked the time.

"Fuck.."

You realized it was already to late to go back to sleep, plus you didn't want to look lazy so you decided to just get ready for the day.
You saw a few text messages on your phone, it was from BF/N.

'Hey! Y/N, when are you gonna get back from your trip? I know you spend a long time on your road trips but I miss you!'

Oh shit.. you forgot, your trip had to end eventually.. you haven't even talked to Ford about leaving.

'My trip got held back! I'm going to take a bit longer to travel, but please! Enjoy the house to yourself for the meantime.'

You texted them back, it was to early for them to be up so you decided to not wait on a response.
You felt a hug from behind and Fords head resting on your shoulder. You quickly turned your phone off to not let him see.
Your arms rested on top of his arms that were holding your waist.

"Ford- we might need to have a talk.."