Chapter 6: 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐

You stumbled losing your balance as you saw him pop out so quickly, he looked tired and as if he hadn't slept in awhile. You didn't mean to disturb him again but you just had to talk more with him. It's like he had a curse on you, well more like a gift.
Ford looked you up and down adjusting his glasses. You saw his eyes twinkle brightly when he realized it's you.

"Oh! Y/N, what can I do for you?"

Ford asked lightly, his voice way more soft and comforting then last time. As if he was more comfortable with you.
Well- you weren't ready for that question. 'Date me!' Is what you were saying in your head. He stood there waiting for your response.

"Well- I just wanted to come check up on you. You were really nice to me last time and I needed to see you again."

That last part sounded a little to creepy but it seems he took it well. You start to have your mind flutter about him.

"I was about to work on an old project, come on in if you want, you're free to watch."

He said kindly, rubbing his fingers together as he spoke, looking the other direction from you. You smile and nod your head. Walking back in, this time taking it all in. The messy papers, the mattress, the thousands of cups of coffee, all of it. Especially Ford.

"The experiment is about the biosynthesis within this organism, how worlds can be multiplied over and over within a single organism, the theory is a little short sided but if I get the right fundamental force on my microscope with the microscope immersion fluid on this fleck from the small river back there then I can-"

You loved seeing that little spark in his eyes as he spoke about things he's confident in. The way his hands move up and down, how his eye glistens and how you can see how much joy he has for you listening.
He pulled out a microscope that looked incredibly expressive and started to show you his experiments and kept talking as he went on.
He kept looked back at you to see if you were interested, and there you were with your stupid smile watching him.

"I don't know about it, But what do you think, Y/N?"

Shit- you forgot what he was talking about and got lost in his eyes, literally, you start to panic realizing for the past 7 minutes you've been stuck in your brain thinking about Ford.

"Oh ah- I think it's possible but the factors seem a bit off- I don't know, I'm not as much as an expert as you-"

Good save, best performance of the year goes to Y/N. Ford nods his head at your words, he fell for it. Or at-least you think he did.

"Ok well I was thinking that if the bio magnetic force of the-"

Even though you didn't want you, you got lost again. Looking at him so closely, you and him sat so close together, about 2 and a half feet apart. You could feel your body move closer to him the more he spoke. Ford didn't notice your stubble movements to him.
He kept speaking about his experiments, though you couldn't hear his words anymore.
You put your hand on his cheek, very gently moving his face towards yours, Ford instantly stops talking and doesn't even question what you're doing, his face blushes up and he looked at you.
God, the way he looked at you.
You pulled yourself closer to him as your lean your head into his and press your lips on his, keeping your palm on his cheek.
You held the kiss for around 10 seconds and once you pulled back you saw fords eyes spark more then you've ever seen before. He was so speechless and sat there not saying a single word.

"Ford i- I- I'm so sorry I didn't mean to, my body just started moving and I didn't-"

You loudly apologized to him, taking your hand quickly off him. You felt so embarrassed you could feel blush swarming up your entire body.

"Y/N- do it again."

Ford said softly, his eyes still glowing from the kiss earlier. You tilt your head stopping your rampage of sorrow.

"H-huh-?"

Before you could get out a word, Ford wrapped a hand around your head and pulled you into a even bigger more passionate kiss. This one was a long kiss and when you pulled back this time you were standing there speechless and just looking at him.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time."

Ford huffed, not taking his eyes away from yours. You stood there realizing what just happened and your face filled red with blush.

"Ford- did we- you- I-"

You couldn't put the right words together to express how you felt right now. Not one but two kisses from your biggest crush ever?
Before you could start talking about what just happened you herd 3 knocks on the door and a loud, loud,

"Pointdexter!"

Fuck, it was Stanley, he'd be pretty mad to find out the second you finished hanging out with him you ran to his brothers laboratory. Plus you didn't even tell Ford you've been hanging out with Stanley.
You've got to do something, quick.