𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2: 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘺

I turn around shifting my entire body to see a man who looks very similar smiling down at me, which made me tilt my head. He peered down at me into my eyes, he chuckled softly as let out a small gasp.

"You don't remember me do you, kiddo?"

His voice was ragity and tough, as much as he looked the same as the man that you just met he gave you very different vibes.

"N-no? WAIT!"

You shouted out, pulling out your phone and looking though your camera roll pulling up a photo of you and This man at a bowling alley, you grinned seeing it was your old friend Stan you met well bowling.
You were with your friends for the most part since bowling isn't your cup of tea but this man started up a conversation and that's when a small friendship started, you got his number but barley ever texted.

"Stanley?"

You said under your breath, making him laugh out in a small chuckle, putting a hand on your shoulder trying to fix himself up.

"Took ya a second, sweetheart! Thought you forgot me."

You smiled back at him awkwardly, it was 2 years ago, how did he remember you by just the back of your head?

"I saw ya talking to my brother over there, glad you met him, though it was quite an embarrassment for the both of you."

He chuckled as you talked, you let a small punch to his shoulder making him stop.

"Come on.."

You said under your breath, everyone in the shop was looking at you and Stan, you grab his hand pulling him out of the shop for a small second.

"You're as much as an ass as I remember!"

You say with a small giggle, making him smile, he tilted his body against a poll that was holding up the porch to the shack.

"But truly, we should totally hang out again. I don't have much friends around here."

Stanley said rubbing that back of his neck, you smiled slightly, nodding your head in agreement. He was a nice man, you looked at him as a friend but honesty you could definitely pick up A little bit of feelings coming from Stanley.

"I'd love that, right now though I'm going to check out the woods if that's okay? I love the forest and I think I saw a beautiful lake back by that clothing store."

Stanley turned his face, he seemed concerned on what you said, he mumbled something under his breath but you couldn't hear it. He looked back to you.

"I- it's pretty dangerous in there. But if you really want to I'd go north, there's a path, it leads to my brothers little lab. He made it last year so he wouldn't always be stuck up in my basement- long story."

Stanley said nervously, he kept messing with his tie whenever he'd talk about his brother, the topic seemed to bother him so you didn't ask any more questions and headed off north to the trail just like Stanley said to.