Chapter 7: 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴

You run behind a nick stick of books as Ford walks slowly to open the door, you didn't know why you were hiding but Ford seemed to get the hint you didn't belong here.

"Stanley?"

Ford questioned his brother opening the door slightly, his brother was pressed against the wall of the door looking in behind his brother to look at his mess of a lab. Thankfully he didn't see you hiding behind a horde of books.

"Tsk. Come on sixer, clean up a little won't ya? Aren't you like- super organized."

Stan pushed his brother aside walking inside, Ford ran up aside him making sure he wouldn't see you.
Stan started to push out some papers and then looked at the stack of books, the one you were right behind. Stan went to grab a book that would end up reveling but you but Ford spoke up to help.

"Stanley! Don't touch anything! Everything is already organized, it might not look like it but everything is in its place where it belongs!"

Ford yelled out, smacking Stans hand down. Stanley looked at him concerned but then quickly went back to his self. Both of them seemed to be quite annoyed which each other now.

"Why are you even here, Stanley."

Ford questioned, looking at the book stacks you were hiding behind.
Stan let out a huff and crossed his arms, well fords arms were behind his back folded neatly and proper.

"I'm here because dinner is ready jack ass. You haven't come the last 2 days so I'm gonna a make sure you come eat. Now."

Stanley patted his brothers back, Ford looked to his brother, putting a hand on his neck nervously.

"Could you give me a minute to get ready, then I'll be down for dinner."

Ford stated, he looked to the bookshelf really quickly, to make sure Stan wouldn't Notice his glances.

"No way in hell, sixer. I'm not leaving here without you."

Stan shouted, which made Ford finally sigh and walk to the door.

"Ok fine. I'll go eat dinner with you and then you leave me alone."

Ford huffed at his brother, before shutting the door Ford gave a look at you and a quick thumbs up that you saw peeking through the stack of books.
Once the door shut you swept a sigh of relief as you walked over to a table, resting yourself on its side as you calm yourself down. That was a close one-

"Hold on, ford. I forgot-"

Stanley quickly opened the door to reveal you sitting right in front of him, you both stare at each other for a second before speaking.

"Y/N? what the f-"

Before Stanley could finish his cus ford ran in pushing his brother out of the doorway to see you and his brother staring at each other.
Well shit.

"Stanford, you wanna explain the hells happening here?"

Stanley yelled, pushing his hand onto his ford head and then to his side. You blushed up looking at the two of them lost for words.

"Well- I asked her to come over for an experiment on People outside the city, so that we could see if the weridmagedion and the paranormal activity's here are affecting our blood. I was just going to take a few extractions."

Ford covered up, you looked at him weirded out from his excuse. Needles always scared you but you had to go along with it.
You nodded your head as Stanley moved his eyes off of his brother and now on you.

"Damn, you're such a fucking Werido Ford. Babe, you don't have to do whatever this guy tells you to do, right? He's always like this. Let's go."

Stan walked to you lifting  his hand out for you to grab it. He cold eyed his brother as he turned back to you. You looked to ford, he looked just as confused as you did.

"Babe?"

You saw ford whisper under his breath, you could see him keep glancing between the two of us.

"Y/N?"

Stan said again waiting for you to grab his hand. You looked down to his hand and back to ford. You placed your palm on stans. He gripped your hand tightly and tugged you close to him.
I guess this was stans way of saying you're his.
You blushed trying not to look at Ford, knowing he probably hates you now. Stan and you walked out the door, you didn't even get to say bye to Ford.

"Ford, you don't have to come down to eat dinner tonight."

Stan said quietly, shutting the door. Now Stan was looking at you, he looked pretty pissed. He kept walking the path no longer holding your hand.

"Stanley wait! What happened back there?"

You yelled, running after him. He was walking very fast. Stan turned around facing you, which made you stop your movements inches away from Stan.

"Sorry, I just hate it when Ford does that. He always takes advantage of people like you. Testing them like lab rats. Me and ford have never gotten along to well."

Stan looked away from you, he still believed his brother was testing on you. You couldn't Stan how he talked about ford, it wasn't true at all what he said.

"Stan.."

You tried to comfort him but half of you didn't even want to. Plus the way he acted to you like you belonged to him didn't sit right. You could tell Ford took it the wrong way.
Stanley looked the other way, he started to walk back on the trail like earlier. This time you didn't want to run after him, you stayed behind in the forest as you walked. You kept feeling so bad for what happened. Stan was now out of site and you were behind on the trail. You didn't even want to keep moving, you sat down on a rock near the path, your mind kept swirling about how the way ford looked at you. His eyes filled with sadness.

"God damnit!"

You yelled as tears tripled down your cheeks, you covered your eyes with your hands and your knees were pulled up to your chest, having your face cuffed in them. It was so dark outside but you didn't care. You were just crying.
You herd a crack on the path, you tried to look up but your eyes were so watery it was hard to see who was there. You tried to call out.

"S-Stan?"

You said trying to wipe the tears from your eyes. The creature bent down and hugged you, you knew by the feeling of the hug it was one of the twins. You didn't care which one anymore, a hug was all you wanted.

"I'm so sorry."

You whispered under your breath, the mans ear right next to your mouth. You wrapped your arms around the man, still not knowing which one until you felt the cloth of his back, it was a coat, now you knew it had to be Stanford.
The man stood up, you could see him in the moonlight as it shined onto him, it was Stanford like you guessed. He took of his coat and wrapped it around you, you stood up to look at him, putting your hand on his cheek again.
You saw him tilt his head leaning into your hand.

"I'm sorry too..."