Chapter 13: 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐

He looks to you, your mind races trying to think of what he wanted from you this time. But you couldn't, his face was lacking emotion making you unsure of what his motives even were.
Hopefully it's not another crappy apology from him.

"So? Did you tell Ford already?"

Stan asked, he tilted his head away as he moved his eyes to the wall, not making eye contact.
You didn't say a word, instead you just stood there looking at him nervously, you played with your fingers trying to calm yourself down.

"I suppose not, huh? He probably wouldn't be even coming in here if you did.. He likes to hold a grudge just as much as I do."

He then looked down taking a small sigh, moving his eyes right back up to you. You were still quiet, you tried to say something, anything at all, but you just couldn't. Not that you were scared, you just didn't know what to say after what happened.

"I'm not as much as an idiot as I looked, kid. I can see you're in love with my brother. The way you look at him, and how you sleep in his stupid lab thing. I'm sure he likes you back too. He's not ever this happy when the kids aren't around. The damn smart
Ass doesn't even come down to eat with me. Or eat at all at that matter."

He ranted to you, you felt bad for the two, for being twin brothers, they're not all that similar, or even connected.

"Stan.."

He blinked then looked up to you, his eyes on you gave you just the same feeling as Fords did.

"I know you hate me Y/N, but at least just try and act happy until the kids leave. Wouldn't want to ruin anything well they're here. They mean a lot to me and Ford."

Stan grumbled, you could tell he cherished those kids in his heart, the love they both had for the twins was amazingly strong. But what he said about you hating him, was just wrong.

"Stan. I don't hate you at all. And that's what makes me angry. I know I told you to never bring it up, but when we went bowling two years ago, I love when we kissed, and when you kissed me today.."

(Author: gasp! You didn't see that coming)

You and Stan promised to not bring up the make out session you two had two years ago. You were both drunk and just had nothing else to do. But you just kept thinking about that day ever since you met back up.

"Y/N..."
Stan looked At you, but you stoped him before he can continue.

"What we did then was stupid, but it was a hell of a lot of fun. I still want to be friends with you though! You're so fun to be around and always make me smile. Sorry I got so angry earlier."

You smiled to Stan. His eyes widen and you saw sparkles of lights in them. He closed his fist and smiled back, you could even see a small hint of blush on his face.

"But I'm sorry Stan, I want to be with ford.. I hope that's alright."

Stan looked down after you said that, though you both had some fun memories, you knew it wasn't a relationship that could last. You and ford have something.. and you weren't just going to let that go.

"I get it Y/N, heh. I did think of us being together though, no matter how stupid the thought was. I was so happy to see you again. I mean- I am. But you and Ford have something better then I could've ever imagined. I like to see him so happy.."

Stan looked away, his smile really looked genuine, you knew he was happy for Ford. And happy to still be friends with you.

"Yeah.. his smile is the greatest.."

Both you and Stan laughed for a second. You took a few steps to Stan, he looked confused, you wrapped your arms around him and gave him a hug.

"Y/N? What are you-"

"Shh.."

You shushed him, he smiled and wrapped his arms around you too. Giving a warm hug back to you. You hugged in silence for about 30 seconds before you got off him. Sighing.

"Come on, we gotta go watch a movie!"
You said happily, Stanley nodded, following you out the door and into the streets of the town. Walking about a couple of blocks until we see an old fashioned movie theater.
With light bulbs hanging around the entrance and a red carpet to the entry. You saw Ford and the kids by the ticket box, Talking to a guy, he was asking about the movies. You saw the kids nod there head, heh, they must of decided on a movie.
Ford noticed someone staring at him and moved his head over seeing both you and Stan. He smiled wide at the sight of you. You smiled back walking up to him, Stanley gave it a second before you were already with Ford to walk over.
Waving to the kids.
You noticed dipper still staring at you closely, and the girl, Mabel, whispering into Fords ear. Whatever she said made him blush.
Ford cleared his throat making an "ahem" sound.
Mable laughed and Stan did too.

"What's going on?"
You asked with a smile, which only made Mabel laugh more. Ford just smiled. Dipper staying quiet.

"Oh you know kids, always cracking some jokes. Anyway, we found a movie, just some random one the kids wanted. You two ready?"

Stanford asked, you and Stanley nodded your head in agreement to his quotation. Ford moved his hand up waving around 5 yellow tickets in his hand.

"Then let's get to it! I got the tickets."

The kids cheered, you and Stanley smiled. They all started walking to the entrance. You followed behind watching the kids laugh and make jokes.

"Popcorns on me!"
Stanley raised his had, shouting out.
"And slurpies!"
Dipper replied, shouting back to his grunkle.

This'll be nice..