🌷The Great Escape🌷

A/N:Season 2 is coming out in a day!! As promised this is the last chapter to season 1 things will only get more intense as the story progresses. I've read part of the manga that's gonna happen this new seaso, so i have an idea already on how things will go. Also do you like my new cover which one is better😄

If you liked this then please read my other book I mentioned before titled "Silhoutte" it'll be based on someone known as Mister who'll appear this new season. Also since Attack on Titan is on it's final season, I wrote a Jean Kirstein book so please check that out too.

**************

I felt horrible and empty. I covered my mouth as I read the old almost ripped pages of a book I found while digging around the room and breaking the wooden floor with a hammer I found. This notebook seems old but the information it says doesn't quite sound like it. I ran my hands over my now black hair. I assume Isabella left this product here and forgot about, a hair dye. I couldn't stand the look of myself anymore I needed a change even if i know i'll die someday.

This book must've been written by her maybe when she was a child? Or even as an adult here maybe something she wanted to stay buried. I can't let these things affect me anymore.

I don't know if it is night or day but i'll be ready if the demons come for me. I sharpened a small dagger i hid in my clothes and had it with me at all times. I have a feeling that something's gonna happen. I sat down on the floor and hugged my legs together and began counting...

If what that notebook says is real then does that mean that it's been a lie? Am I being lied to again?

*************

Emma's pov

"Instead of tomorrow let's run away tonight." I listen to Ray carefully. He's determined to do this to himself. I'm not stupid I already know his true motives. Tomorrow Ray is going to die but I promised to myself and Norman that he won't, no one will die nor will Ryo. This time Mama won't be able to read my moves or suspect a thing, we'll go across before she knows.

I continue listening to Ray and remember what I said to Don and Gilda. "Make sure to dig up as fast as you can and run. I'll catch up to you all." 

Ray is holding something in his hand. Gasoline. I gasp when he begins pouring it onto himself. "Isnt it perfect? The perfect scorer with the set shipment will burn up. She won't be able to abandon me. I've waited for this day. I decided to do this a long time ago. You know Emma? I've never really been interested in studying or reading. But I endured it, and I worked hard to prove my value to the highest it could be. Twelve years. I'm a feast they've been waiting for. I'm gonna take that away from them tonight..I've watched my family die. I used them. Listen, Emma. You have one chance make this work. Please, don't let me, Norman or Ryo, die in vain."

Ray tosses me a book and I open it to see a picture of Norman, Ryo and I

Ray tosses me a book and I open it to see a picture of Norman, Ryo and I. I stare down at it sadly as the clock ticks, it is already midnight.

"I'm 12 years old now." I gasp when Ray lights up a match and smiles at me. "It was a life I wanted to curse, but the time I spent here with everyone was really fun."