🌷A Traitor Among Us🌷

(A/N: As promised here is the other chapter but longer! I hope you all enjoy it. How many of you watched today's episode 0_0. Anyway let me know if you did and don't forget to always comment and vote for more. And please let me know if you are liking the book so far.)

**************************

"The kids truly like her."

"Yeah. How do we outmaneuver the two adults who are liked so much." Norman asks Ray. The three of us are staring at Sister Krone who is laughing and playing with some kids. They look so happy unaware that she's a threat to them.

I shiver and hug myself "She gives me the creeps."

"Don't let that distract you from our job." Ray tells me. Knowing I have no other way out of this I hum and helped them at cleaning the plates. "The biggest concern is the report to the demons. As soon as we escape, the monsters will come after us."

"There's only one way to stop that. Mom and Sister will have to be..." Ray stopped and looked at us both. We looked down at what he was holding, a fork, but he was giving the idea of us stabbing them. Me and Norman don't know what to say when we fix our eyes on Ray's dark ones.

I shiver when I felt something on my shoulder, "G-Guys..." we look back and see Sister towering over us. A huge smile is plastered on her face when she sees us. "Norman and Ray, right?" she asks looking at both boys then again pats my shoulder.

"And you must be Ryo, correct?" her smile seems to only get larger like a cheshire cat. I can feel my hands and feet getting shaky from her staring at me like that.

I feel one of the boys step on my feet and I jump up and nod my head. "That's m-me." Her eyes examines each of us again, "I heard you lo get perfect scores on your tests."

"Umm yes?"

"Amazing. Well it was nice to meet you. I hope we can all get along." She shakes each of our hands and stared at us closely. Sister smiled and left the room. I can feel my heart pounding as fast as the day Conny left. "Did s-she hear us?" i ask either of them as we continue drying the dishes.

"No. I don't think that sister came here just to watch us."

"What do you mean?" Ray asks Norman but I quickly join in "Didn't you notice? The way she looked at us was different. She's probably suspecting us, the oldest among everyone."

"Where did she get that information?"

"Isn't it obvious? From Mom." Norman answers Ray. "We have to hurry. Ryo, we can take care of it from here go to Emma.." Norman told me which caught me by surprise. I was going to question why but decided against it and left the dishes and walked upstairs. I saw Emma looking down at Carol who was giggling as soon as she began touching her to see where the device is.

"Did you find it?" I whispered getting close to her since I saw Gilda without saying anything staring at Emma oddly

"Did you find it?" I whispered getting close to her since I saw Gilda without saying anything staring at Emma oddly. "Umm where was it that you said again?" she asks ashamed then she remembered. "Oh right!" she reached to touch her ear when Gilda spoke.