🌷They Need Hope🌷

The four of us walked out of the library and saw Emma run off to the younger siblings leaving me, Norman and Ray standing here outside. "Hey, what did I say!" Ray says already scolding us both. We had to lie to them cause if we didnt they would've really thought there is no chance in escaping.

"Is this about the shipment?" Norman asks unfazed by him getting angry. I decided to join him to tease Ray.

"Yeah is it about the shipment? I honestly don't know."

"What do you mean you "don't know"? You two should've said they died!'" I look over to Ray and see Norman not paying attention to him but staring at where Emma left.

"That was the best way to smoothly get them to help us." I simply reply.

"If they weren't the spies after all..then this kind of lie is too cruel. "They're alive"? Don't give them hope that doesn't exist." Ray angrily tells us but I feel like it's mostly directed to me.

"That's not the point here, Ray. They need hope to be able to live another day." That only makes him scold us some more. "How and when are you going to tell them the truth? Can you tell them?"

Norman finally decides to talk back "I'll cross that bridge when I get there. We're still assuming they might be the spies, too. So Ryo is going to lay a trap."

"A trap?"

"Huh? Me?!" Surprised I ask Norman by the sudden plan. "She'll tell both of them where the rope is hidden since she's the one out if the three of us who have found more items to escape. The rope is under the bed correct?" Norman glances to his side to see me and I nod.

 The rope is under the bed correct?" Norman glances to his side to see me and I nod

"Then you'll tell Don about it and to Gilda. Tell her it's in the ceiling of the second floor bedroom. Who will make a move? How will Mom find out? We can trace it from there with her help." Ray stays quiet the entire time Norman explains the plan but decides to speak afterwards.

"And the ropes? If they weren't the spies, and there's nothing, it'll get complicated."

"I have something else for that, too." Norman replies.

"So you're completely prepared, huh?"

"I told you. We have to outwit her." Norman tells him again and we headed out separate ways. I was seated on my bed and watched across the room to see Emma and Gilda talking to each other, the children continued playing and making loud noises as usual which only made it more harder for me to concentrate on my book.

Isabella came in ordering us to change for bedtime and we each did as she told and changed into our pajamas and laid in bed.

A minute turned into an hour since I was staring up at the ceiling with no luck of sleeping. So carefully without making a sound I got up from my bed and walked outside of the room. "Couldn't sleep?" I jumped up and let out a squeal when I heard a familiar voice.