🌷Painless🌷

Sister Krone's pov

I stare wide eyed at Isabella when I opened the door, she stared at sternly with a knife in her hands. This is the end?! I closed the eyes shut ready for the sharp pain.."Huh?" I opened them back and saw her smiling this time, in her other hand she held an envelope to me.

Reluctant I took both items out of her hands and got surprised at what the letter in my hands read. "Number 18684, Sister Krone. We hereby appoint you to be a Mom for Plant Four? I'll be a Mom?"

Isabella nodded her head and crossed her arms, "Yes. There was a sudden opening at Plant Four for a Mom. I've been recommending you for some time, which is why you were selected." She said in a whisper. "You've been recommending me?"

"Grandma is at the gate to pick you up. Pack up immediately and head to the headquarters." What? Surprised by this sudden action I stare at her. "Immediately?"

Isabella just keeps her eyes on me and smiles, "Goodbye, Please do you best at the new plant,too." my hands begin to shake at the sound of her voice. "What's wrong? You don't look happy."  Quickly I force a smile on my lips and respond "Oh no, this is an honor. I'll get ready." already I can feel my hands and forehead dripping with sweat. I crush the letter in my hand when Isabella closes the door and fell to my knees, realizing I was holding onto my breath.

"That woman. She intends to get rid of me!" Glaring to where she left I slowly get up and try to calm myself down, I begin to pack everything up. "It's all or nothing, but I have to try." I tell myself with a new piece of paper in my hands and a pen, "I will not let everything go her way."

I exit my room and quietly began walking down the long hallway down to the boy's room and the girls room and listening to the small kids reminding Isabella that it's dinner time. I take a small steady breath and stared one last time at where Ryo sleeps.

"You'll do fine on your own kid." Carefully I place the note under her bed and the other item in the envelope. The sky was getting darker and heard thunder, so I went to retrieve my things. I started walking down the stairs and before taking a step out I caught sight of Ryo, she stopped her actions and turned her head to where I was standing.

Without exchanging a word I started walking once again and closing the door behind me. It almost felt like an eternity when I reached the gates and saw Grandma standing there in the dark. "Grandma. There's something I'd like to report." I informed stepping closer to her. I handed her the letter and she slowly began to read it.

"So, is this what you mean? In addition to the facts on this note, the other perfect scorers know about the secret and are trying to escape."

"And two high-quality ones below them! I don't have evidence regarding their escape, but please believe me!" I tried telling Grandma but she surprised me when she normally asked if the children were still on control. "Isabella is a necessary pawn for me. You are insufficient to take her place. It'll become troublesome for me. May we offer the best plate at the Tifari. May the farm have maximum profits." She slowly begins to walk away and I smirk to myself and began to laugh.

"So they were in it together. I had no chance of winning since the beginning." I begin to laugh out loud and stopped when I heard something behind me. I looked back surprised to see one of those tall demons, slowly his big and claw like hands reaching to me. I backed away to the gate and stared at the demon afraid of death.

I began to remember everything... Even though i've been here for a short time I began to remember the time I spent with the children. The time I held Ryo in my arms when she was a baby... 

My own childhood, the day I came here the first time as a little girl and chose to be a Mom, all the training I had to do and suffer. Trying to be the best and surpass Isabella. I came here with a purpose to destroy Isabella and be the children's mother but I failed.. After everything i've done i've failed again. I failed the kids, Norman, Ray, Emma and most importantly Ryo.

Afraid I tried getting away from the demon and with the small knife in my hands tried to defend myself. I'm sorry I was rough to you kids but I had to do this to survive. I tripped on my own feet and began to crawl as fast as I could.

"Krone!"

I heard a voice calling out my name. I-Is that?! "GET AWAY FROM HERE KID!" I shouted back when I saw Ryo getting closer to the gates. I looked back with tears falling down my face as the demon's hand getting closer to me.

"It's you turn now. Save them kid." I whispered. Ryo stopped and stared at me afraid, I scoffed when I saw tears falling down the sides of her face. Never thought anyone would cry over me. It's nice to have someone care for you. "NO KRONE! KEEP FIGHTING YOU CAN WIN!!" I heard her shout but before I could answer back I screamed in pain when the demon inserted the flower in me.

You brats better escape.

You're good at plating tag, right?

Run..run and survive

Then destroy this damned world we live in!

"I'm so sorry..I'm so sorry." Ryo continued apologizing as I heard her laments. I stared up at the ceiling..imagining the bright blue sky instead of the cold dark place I was in. At least..this was a painless death.

Ryo's pov

I screamed and fell to the knees when I heard Krone scream and left on the cold dirt to die

I screamed and fell to the knees when I heard Krone scream and left on the cold dirt to die. "Please please answer me." I whispered begging for her to answer me. I crawled closer to the bars and tried reaching out to her, the demon looked back with it's pointy claws reaching to me. I glared at it through my tears and the demon stopped midway and growled before leaving. The sky got darker and it began to heavily rain.

I'm sorry I treated the way I did Sister Krone..It was childish of me but I swear i'll fulfill your promised. I won't forget the talk we had a few days ago and I will get everyone out of here.  I didn't want to leave as I was met with Krone's lifeless body just a few steps away from me, bu there's nothing I can do now.

"I'm sorry your life was cut short...thanks for your help." I whispered staring down at the ground and saying those words blunty. I turned around and slowly started walking back to the house. I escaped the house and lied to Isabella telling her that I had a stomachache, i closed the door behind me and without any words or emotion I went up to my room. It's the second person i've seen dead and hopefully it'll be the last.