🌷I'll Miss You🌷

"There's a cliff past the wall. I began to run but lucky for me Norman caught me before I could fall." I tell them and look straight at Ray. "A cliff?" Emma asks from the other side of the room. I nod my head and look at Norman for him to continue. "It wasn't a height we could jump from. Sister wasn't lying." I cringe when I hear her name. And to think she was insane. "And the demons didn't underestimate us. With that cliff, security wouldn't be necessary."

"So does that mean we can't escape from the wall?" Emma asks Norman.

"Well there is a way." I respond.

Norman looks for a notebook and we all get on the bed so Emma could see too, He begins to draw a line on the white sheet. "So we tried going to the edge of the wall. It split into two more walls. One continued along the cliff. The other wall was the side of our House. The angles were about 60 degrees each. The inside of the two walls, where it splits, were nearly symmetrical. We saw the same scenery in front of us." Norman says and I interrupt.

" It means this Grace Field House is on a hexagonal property surrounded by a cliff. And the lot west from our Plant Three is probably the headquarters. That lot was the only one with a bridge. If we're surrounded by cliffs, then crossing the bridge will be the only way to escape." I explain and helped Norman with the drawing.

We then stepped back and jumped when we heard a knock on the door. I sigh in relief when I see Phil at the door with a smile on his cute face, "Norman, Ryo. Mom is calling for you." I feel my heart stop and getting heavier. No. I'm scared. I fake a smile and look at the young boy then Norman. "Tell her we'll be right there." "Okay!" Phil says disappearing and heading out. Emma and Norman sigh too. "Well I should get going." Norman begins to walk past me.

"W-Wait!"

"Norman!"

"I'll give this back." Norman says ignoring Emma and Norman's call and hands them the device which should've helped us. "We didn't use it." I tell them and grabbed the device and pushed it towards Ray and looking away.

"You!" Ray took a step towards me and gripped onto my shoulders and pushed me till my back hit the wall, "You two were planning to return from the start, huh? You said so yourself, right? That we'll stay alive together and that you'd be there to protect the young ones!" He shouted at me.

"Yeah. Sorry we lied." Norman says stepping between us with a smile on his face. "We can't afford to make a mistake. Because we can't let anyone die. If we run away, the plan will deviate. If it deviates just a little, it'll be problematic. I don't even want a chance at losing." Norman continues on and keeps his smile. "It's pointless to argue. We won't change our mind."

Norman calmly tells Ray who tumbles down and fall onto the bed while Emma also shares the same expression as him. "We did what we could today." Norman mutters and turns his back. "I'm leaving the rest to you."

Suddenly he turns back around and launches himself onto Emma and Ray embracing them in a hug. My eyes begin to get watery again and I join them, holding onto them tight to their warmth. I close my eyes tight and Norman does too.

"Thank you for everything." He whispers for us both.

" He whispers for us both