🌷Goodbye🌷

(A/N: Thank you all for the reads and votes i've gotten from the first chapter. I hope you've all been enjoying my book and I hope you all also like this chapter. Don't forget to vote,comment for more and also share this book to some other lovers of this anime.)

*******************

After heading back to the house we all decided to spend some more time together since today the youngest in the group, Conny, is leaving and getting adopted. Though I was in the group and listening to the rest chat, I just stayed silent. Something inside of me felt weird...

We all had dinner and mother asked me if I could help the young girl with her luggage. I did as I told but stopped before entering our room and glanced over to see mother looking at a drawing Conny did of them both holding hands.

"Ryo."

Her small voice spoke my name and I quickly paid her attention. "I'm coming." the room was dark, so i turned on the lights and began to help Conny back her bag up. "Do you think I'll be happy with my new mommy and daddy, Ryo?" i stopped folding her dress and frowned.

I turn to her and gave her a big smile, "Of course you will!" i knelt down to her level and wrapped my arms around her. "Wherever you go don't forget that we will always love you." Conny begins to sniff and hugs me tighter.

"I promise. I wont ever forget you sis."  Conny said with a smile and took hold of my hand once I finished her bag. Hand in hand we walked downstairs and met up with everyone. Mother smiled at us both and came up to Conny, so i moved aside and joined the rest of my friends.

Conny held onto her stuffed bunny with a smile on her face and said, "I'm slow, and wasn't as smart as everyone, but ever after I leave, I'll do my best

Conny held onto her stuffed bunny with a smile on her face and said, "I'm slow, and wasn't as smart as everyone, but ever after I leave, I'll do my best. I'll have little bunny so i'll be okay." the girl paused and focused her eyes on us all and began to cry. "I don't want to leave anymore. I wan to stay here!" Don and Emma began to cry as well while I tried my best to fight back the tears.

"Goodbye Conny."

We all sang and waved at her goodbye when Mother grabbed her hand and left the house. The door closed behind them and I raced over to the window and saw their figures disappearing from my view. Everyone else was tired from running around and headed each to bed, i was still standing by the window and saw something from the corner of my eye.

A pink bunny..that's her bunny!

I ran over to it and began to freak out. Conny never leaves her bunny. Just in time Emma came with a broom in hand and I ran over to her. "Emma!" she jumped up surprised I was still here. "Ryo what's wrong?!" I showed her the bunny and she gasped.

"Conny left her bunny!"

Norman,Ray and Gilda came in and saw us freaking out. "What should we go?" I turn to Emma and held onto Conny's bunny tight.

"There's still time." Ray said walking closer to us. "I saw the lights of the gates were still on. Mom isn't back either, so I don't think Conny has left-" with that being said, I ran past Ray and began running out of the house.