🌷Telling The Truth🌷

(Oh my god guys this book reached 2k views :D I never thought since I posted this book that it would receive more than 100 views and it did. Thank you all so much!! Since we reached that many views and votes i decided to publish a chapter, so enjoy it.)

*********************

I was one of the first to finish my dinner. So I excused myself telling them that I had a headache and needed some rest, instead I walked into my room and held onto the small bag I had hidden. I took the two items out and unfolded them from a cloth and stared at them in my hands. A hammer and the kitchen knife I had once left outside. I folded them nicely again and taped them onto the bottom of my bed nicely.

I unbuttoned shirt and nicely folded them against my bed and changed into my pajamas and got under the covers. My dark purple eyes stared outside the window, seeing the moon and stars so bright. Hmm I wonder how life is like outside of the walls.

Slowly I began closing my eyes when I heard a faint noise of the door opening. But I ignored it, figuring it was just Isabella looking for me.

****************************

The next day the four of us were doing laundry duty and plying some blankets and table clothes outside so they'd get dry. So Norman was the first to speak "Emma, Ryo. Let's play tag."

"Again?" I yawn still tired from yesterday's events. Norman nodded with those bright blue eyes of his, "Mhm starting today, let's play tag in teams."

"At this rate, most of them would die if they escaped individually."

"Hey!" I warn him again so he turns away from me.

"But everyone's movements arent bad. So we shouldn't break them up individually."

"We'll make formations and run away in teams."

"We'll play tag in a way that's similar to what the real escape would be like." Ray tells Emma and Me. "And I have another idea." Norman says with a smile, "Let's tell Don and Gilda. We'll explain the situation and have them lead the teams."

"That's actually a good idea." I point out and see Ray shaking his head in disapproval. "That's nonsense. What if they're Mom's informant?"

Norman is quick to answer "No worries. Finding out who the informant is, and also winning them over. I can do them simultaneously. And I've already made arrangements." he says with a smile and glances at Emma.

"Emma." Ray calls her and she looks at Ray. "For now, I'll tell you 100 types of formation patterns, so memorize them." he demands.

"You mean by ear?" she asks excited yet worried.

"You can't do it?" Ray asks amused. Emma smiles at him "Easy peasy!"

**************************

"Okay, try not to get caught for 10 minutes. Start."

As soon as Ray said that we all started running with our small group. "Remember let's do it like yesterday!" I follow Emma then we separated our ways and started running further from the rest.

 "Remember let's do it like yesterday!" I follow Emma then we separated our ways and started running further from the rest