🌷No One Stays Behind🌷

(I'm sure the suspense was killing you guys from the last chapter but i'm back. I decided to post this today cause i'll be busy tomorrow since it's my birthday :D This year sucked for me since I lot happened and I struggled a lot mentally from a few things. Anyway I hope you all enjoy this)

******************

Isabella suddenly appeared when I rounded the corner to head to my bed. "What's wrong, Ryo?" she asked when she suddenly saw my frightened face. "You look pale...I heard that you weren't being so nice earlier today from some kids. Weren't in the mood to help them with their tasks..why is that?" play it cool play it cool.

I smirk at her and cross my arms over my chest. "I did everything as I was told today. Do you really trust everything your kids say?"

She stayed silent still staring at me and smirked. "Oh, Ryo. Still the same as ever. You know if you want to get adopted someday, you'll have to control your temper or no family would want you."

I stare at her all stoic and it feels like we're having a staring contest. I give up. "I'm sorry mother. I'll try my best to change my actions." i lie to her and bow my head down. Still no answer. I feel her hand land on top of my long brown hair.

"I promise i'll work harder for the house." staring down at the ground makes me feel better than her cold eyes. "I love staying here so i'll make sure to help everyone feel like they'll be here forever." i choose my words correctly and stood back up straight and saw her face differently but went back to a smirk.

"Someday when i'm older. I want to become a mother like you. Always sweet and kind to her children..and to never abandon them." i whisper the last part and saw Isabella looking down at me with a smile on her lips.

"I know you will. I'm sure you'll become a loving mother.'"

Right when Isabella said that a bell rang behind mother and I looked behind her to see that it was Ray. "Dinner preparations are ready." Ray simply said boredly. "I'll be right there." shit. I cursed myself knowing that our conversation wasn't over.

"Ryo, let's go." Norman said appearing with Emma behind him. She faked a smile and ran over to my side and took my hand. "Mhm before our food gets cold!" I mentally sigh in relief thanking them for being here listening.

"Okay." i smile taking her hand and the three of us began to run.

"Did you three go to the gate yesterday?" damn it Isabella still asked. Emma stares up ahead not knowing how to respond. "Of course we didn't it's against the rules." I answered her and Norman continued.

"We were too tired from having too much fun playing tag yesterday. We all went to bed early after Conny left. Right, Emma?" Norman asks looking at her.

"Mhm." she simply said too afraid to say anything else. "Why ask that?" I question Isabella and arch an eyebrow. She closed her eyes and smiled, "It's nothing, As long as you didn't go." We each nod our heads and hurried away from her. Emma fell to the ground gasping for air like Norman and I.

"That was so close."

"She almost caught on to us..crap!" i mutter and Norman stares at me disapprovingly while covering Emma's ears. Norman grabs Emma's hand and helped her up to her feet. I place my hand on their shoulders and smiled while walking to where everyone was waiting.

**********************

I stared up at the ceiling deep in thought from everything that occurred today when I felt a light tap on my arm and saw that it was Emma. As quietly as we could we left the room and followed Norman into a locked room and entered it with a help from my bobby pins. Norman rested the lamp next to a box and opened one up next to it revealing table clothes. We each grabbed a few and headed back to our rooms, ready for another day tomorrow.