🌷Arguments🌷

(Sorry everyone for not updating in like a week but here's the new chapter. Next one will be up on Sunday so look forward to it. So, season 1 to The Promised Neverland ended today T_T now what shall I do with my life. I was literally crying at the end. Now to wait till 2020 for season 2. Did you like this seasons finale let me know! Also does anyone like the new cover to this book? Well I didn't exactly to it so props to the rightful owner. Please enjoy!)

***********************

I stood in front of Don and Gilda protectively and kept my eyes shut expecting the worse to happen, which was getting caught. The slow took it's seconds to open but once it did slowly I opened my eyes up and stared at the young boy in front of us three.

"Phil?!" Damn it he almost gave me a heart attack! I lowered my guard down and curiously looked at he boy, "Phil, what are you doing?"

The young boy looked back at me and placed his index finger over his lips, "Shhh. I'm playing hide and seek with Nalia and Eugene." We all sighed relieved it was just that. "Would you like to play?" the boy's eyes lit up when he stared up at me.

 "Would you like to play?" the boy's eyes lit up when he stared up at me

I smiled but shook my head, "Sorry not right now, Phil." I patted his head and he pouted. "Okay, but promise we'll play later." "Alright." I replied and saw the boy running out of the room. I closed the door behind me and looked over to where the next door is. "Don, Gilda we need to find that key. Isabella must have it around her all the time..Don, I need you to fetch it for us."

Gilda and I hid while we waited for Don to grab the key. Impressively a few moments later he came running and showed the bronze colored key to us. "Nice job." I praised him and grabbed the key from his palm, "We better hurry before she notices it's gone." I began running back upstairs with the two of them behind me.

We shut the door behind us and slowly I turned the key to the right and the door clicked. I pushed it open and slowly we stepped inside the dark area. "There's not much here only clothing's." i looked down to my feet and turn to Don who also stared down.

He sighed frustrated and opened it up, Gilda made her way to us and we looked down to see a couple of stairs leading down to who knows where. "This is getting creepy." I mutter when Don begins to descend the stairs.

"Here light it with these." I hand Gilda a box of matches and she lights up the lamp, helping us to see the place better. We both walk down following Don who stopped in his tracks and illuminated the lamp over to a couple of items in front of us. To our left was a pile of stuffed animals,dolls and books on the other end, I spotted something big and white to my right. "Don focus on that side." he did and my I shivered.

" he did and my I shivered

"...Little bunny?"

I stared at the familiar stuffed animal in place and slowly reached over to it. I stared down at it in my hands and gripped it tighter, "I'm so sorry." I whisper and held the bunny to my chest and tried to not cry. Remembering the last words Conny said to me.

Don takes a step closer and I can see him staring at the bunny in terror, "Why is that here?"

"So it was true, what they said. Mom was lying. No one was sent to foster families. Because if they were, there's no way this would be here. It would have been delivered to Conny. It's not just little bunny." Gilda points over to the various of other familiar toys. "They were all snatched away from them by Mom when they left, and they were taken away by bad people." Gilda said terrified.

I stared down at the ground feeling guilty for it all. "Ryo, tell me is this true!" Don said grabbing my shoulders and pushing me against the wall full of books. I made no sound and kept my stare down.

"What's that?"

What? I turned around and saw a device, not just any device it's the one where people communicate with one another. "Who is Mom communicating with? The base Ray was talking about? Are they bad people? That's right, he said he had Mom under control but we're doomed if Sister finds out. What did he men by doomed? If they find out, is Mom or Sister going to do something to us?"

Don only got scared and worried with each word he continue saying, "What if Mom is much more dangerous, and Conny and our siblings are already...

"Stop it. Norman said he doesn't know what happened to Conny." Gilda responded.

"No. They're just hiding it from us. Ryo! Tell us what you know." Don demanded and stepped forward to where I was, trying to intimidate me I see.

"Don stop it! They must have a reason and can't tell us." a worried Gilda tried to stop him.

"I can't believe them and I can't believe you either!" he pointed to me and continued. "Always quiet yet aggressive needed, staring lovingly at Ray and not caring about, hell you even act and sound like Mom-"

Don stepped back when I punched his face and he fell to the ground and I lifted my head up to finally look at him, "Don't ever say that i'm like her!"

I angrily looked at him and Gilda stood between us so I wouldn't throw another punch. "Please stop! There's no time to fight-" She suddenly stopped when we heard a voice.

"Hold on, Phil. I'll be there in a moment."

Don and I stopped fighting and stood quiet. "Turn it off turn it off." I leaned towards the lamp. Gilda had and blew the light out. We looked out and I punched Don's shoulder, "How dare you leave this open when she's out there."

"Shhh shut up!" he whispered to me still annoyed as ever. I covered my mouth when I heard footsteps approaching. Moments later the four of us walked out still paralyzed by almost getting caught.

We saw Emma, Ray and Norman up ahead waiting for us. "Don. Gilda. Ryo. Thank goodness, I thought you'd.." Emma said but Ray walked forward and stopped in front of us.

"Where were you?"

He stood in front of me and I glared back at him and scoffed looking away. I've got some explaining to do.