🌷Memories🌷

A/N: There hasn't been an update since August, 19. I deeply apologize for that! I've had some hard days, mostly with my depression i've almost taken weeks off since I haven't been wanting to write but I started to remember this book and just had to write a chapter. So I did yesterday night and it took me hours to figure out on how exactly to write it. It may be short but it's better than nothing.

*****************

"When I get older I'm gonna marry Ray!" I shout and raise my arms up excitedly with a grin on my face.

"What?! I thought you wanted to ride a giraffe like me." Emma tilts her head and scratches it. Norman smiles a little and Ray is facing away from us with his head down.

"Seriously you're so cheery and you wanna be Ray?"

"I doubt Ray even likes her, they don't even talk much besides she's too stubborn for someone like him."

I looked around and saw some of the others saying those awful things. With tears in my eyes I clench my fists and glare at them, "Ah yeah?! Wanna bet you idiots!" I suddenly shout while crying. I bet no one at 6 expected me to say these words. Don and Gilda gasped while Ray turned sideways to look at me with his dark almost black eyes.

Norman walked closer and grabbed my shoulder making me lean into him In a sideways hug. He looked at me with a smile then at the group, "Alright, that's enough teasing for today. Mom will be calling for us at any minute for dinner."

One by one I noticed them leaving and caught sight of Ray starting to head to the house with his cheeks painted red. "Come on, Ray! Won't you give me a smile?" Emma cheerfully asked as she smiled wide and reached towards Ray's mouth to make him smile since he's always so serious. I couldn't help but giggle and look to my right at Norman smiling at them both.

I begin to blush while looking at him and held his hand, "Have I ever told you that you're the best brother ever?"

Norman's pale blue eyes look over to me and his smile never faded from his lips. "Many times, Ryo. And I never get tired of hearing that...Hey no matter what happens remember to always be brave with or without me, okay sis?"

Norman raises his right hand up and I do the same but with my right hand and we fist bump. "Okay!"

**********

I wake up with a gasp and sit straight up when I recognize that I'm not in my room or where Isabella took me with Norman. That's right! "Norman?!" I shout standing up and run to the blank walls and start banging on them even if it's beginning to hurt me. "Norman! Where are you?!" No matter what I continue calling out to his name.

Afraid to where I am or where he left too. I begin to cry with my head resting against the wall and my hands shaking, looking down I see them sore and bleeding just a bit. Turning around I take my time to look across the room and see there's nothing more than a bed with a shelf filled with books and a door leading to a bathroom, a few candles to light up the room and a small fridge holding some food. it's as small as Isabella's office. Only thing this room doesn't have is a door. "Where even am I?" being cautious I continue investigating and look through the books for maybe some clues but there's nothing. Not giving up on myself I continue searching every corner of this room for an exit, but there is no exit, everything is sealed shut.

Is this why there's a fridge and some more supplies of food by it? Books to read so I can spend my time not doing anything? The idea begins to make me panic and before I know it I'm on top of the bed crying and hugging my knees. I begin to mutter each of my friends names, hoping one of them might show up but I know it is impossible.