🌷So You're The Traitor?🌷

I can feel my palms getting sweaty every second that passes. The clock keeps on ticking with no other noise making the situation even more uncomfortable. I feel the urge to look away from his face but if I do, he'll only think i'm weak like the rest of them.

"Are you the traitor, Ray?" again I ask him.

He stares at me a couple of seconds and his lips turn into a smirk. "What are you saying? What's wrong with you, Ryo?" he asks scoffing.

"I'm not an idiot, Ray. I was the one who really had this plan set and told Norman to tell us so you wouldn't figure me out. I set a trap for three people. To Don, I said the rope was under my bed. To Gilda, I said the second floor bedroom's ceiling after I lied that i didnt. That's what I told you, Ray. But actually I told Norman to tell Don it was in the dining hall, and told Gilda it was in the library."

"The rope that was under my bed with the knife disappeared. Then what about the other two locations. Should we check them now?"

I stop and keep my stare in him

I stop and keep my stare in him. Ray sits on my bed and lays on it and begins to laugh. "And to think I was doing so well. Hmm and here I was thinking you were stupid as ever." i flinch at his harsh words but keep staring down at him.

He stares at me like it's some silly game. Ray sits back up, "That's right. I am Mom's spy. When did you start suspecting me?"

I sadly stare at the ground and turn my back to him, "About two days ago when you started talking to me when Emma and Norman were away. You suddenly showed that you cared for me yesterday when we had that talk. I went back to my bed and was disgusted at the thought of you playing with me like that. So you were the first person I suspected, everyone first suspected of me for being the traitor so I ended up planning this up."

It's so hard to try and fight back the tears. "E-Even though you're my friend. I wished it wasn't true. But for us, it would be the most problematic if you're the traitor, And from the enemies point of view, it would be the most beneficial if you're the traitor. You can give options to our plans, and from the perspective of controlling the situation, it's perfect. No one else fits the job better."

"And that's why you suspected me." he asks amused. "And that's how I walked into your trap, huh?"

"There's one more thing. Ray, you're not a traitor who was set up just for this matter, right? Isabella would never trust a sudden tip or an impromptu spy. How long have you been her spy?"

"From a long time ago. I've been Mom's subordinate for a long time. Basically, a sheepdog for the shepherd." he says from behind me.

"So you knew about everything and assisted her this whole time?"

"Yeah."

"Was everything a lie?! All the time spent preparing things with Norman and Emma? What and how much have you told her?!" I angrily said raising my voice and suddenly was trapped against the wall. I wince and stared at Ray afraid for the first time.