🌷Reconciliation🌷

Everyone was asleep except for the six of us. We agreed to talk over this at night and it was time for the talk. No one spoke, which only made thing's awkward. Ray sat down behind Norman and Emma, with his arms crossed glaring us three. "So?" he asked getting tired of waiting so I answered.

"We went in to Isabella's secret room." I answered still glaring at Ray with my arms crossed over my chest.

"How?" Emma asks surprised.

Gild answered "Don stole the key."

"From Mom?!"

"And, did Mom..."

I turn to look at Norman while shaking my head to the sides

I turn to look at Norman while shaking my head to the sides. "I don't think she noticed. We already returned the key, too. So probably..."

"You did something stupid." Ray scoffed and kept his glare on me. "What would you do if the room was equipped with either a camera, a bug, or an alarm? If Mom or Sister found out, you three...no, all of us would be-"

"You think I didn't know all of that?! Of course I checked the place up before we entered, you may think i'm still reckless but i'm not. I made sure none of them would find out about the key." I bitterly answered back to him. His expression didn't change.

"Oh shut up! Just tell us what happened since she wouldn't tell us." Don demanded from them. "Would we get killed? We found Conny's Little Bunny in the secret room. So much for your "I don't know" and "Let's go save them". We can't even save them, right?" Don stood up from his seat and looked at us.

"Because Conny. Conny and everyone else is..."

"I'm sorry. I'l really sorry." Emma also stood up and bowed.

"So they're really..." I glance at Gilda and sadly nod my head, "I'm also sorry I couldn't tell you sooner."

"So that's why I heard you whisper to Little Bunny. I told you, Gilda. They were lying after all. What are you hiding? Tell us the whole truth." Don glared at me and Emma. We each told them parts of what happened.

"Then Ray, you knew what was going to happen to Conny that day? Emma, Ryo, Norman..you tried to trick us and take us out into a world full of enemies?" everything was silent until Don started laughing and suddenly punched Norman.

"You're kidding me?!" he asked full of rage and next punched Ray. He next reached to grab Emma so I pushed her away and he caught me by the collar of my shirt. "Go ahead punch me but don't you dare hurt Emma." I smirked and looked at him in the eye.

"Come on, punch me, punch me." I kept telling him and he clenched his fists but pushed me away angrily.

"You're so full of it..Are we that much of a burden? Are we that weak and useless to you that you feel the need to protect us? That time, when you asked us to help you, I thought you were relying on us. Was that a lie?" he asked looking at Emma.