Chapter 7

(Lexie pov)
"Lexie wake up" i heard a muffled voice bago ko binuksan ang mga mata. I looked out the window, nandito na pala kami.

"tara na! excited na ako!" she is Alex Garcia codename Snipe, youngest member in our house, childish at palangiti. Masama siya magalit, lalo na pag inaagaw ang mahal niyang pagkain. She's young but she's the best sniper in our group.

"aisht! Ang init!" reklamo ni Alex ng makalabas kami ng airport.

"urgh! Yank this in your mouth and shut up!" Clarie Aragon codename Mist, serious type girl and a computer genius. She threw a lollipop in her na nagpangiti sa kanya ng malapad, our little girl is childish.

"thanks ate" tumango nalang si Clarie bago kami kumuha ng taxi.

"Oriville" simpleng sabi ko sa driver bago pumikit. Ilang minuto din ang tinagal bago kami makarating sa binigay na address ni papa.

"wow! Ang laki ng bahay natin!" malaki nga, garden, garage, fountain, pool, two story mansion. Not bad!

"tara na para makapagpahinga tayo" pumasok kami at nilibot ang buong bahay. I rest myself at the couch bago pinikit ang mata. Nakakapagod bumiyahe, at sobrang nakakatamad.

"choose your room and rest, Lexie" i open my eyes and stare at her bored. She open her suitcase and start assembling her babies. Cameras, cctv.

"should i help you?" inaantok kong tanong pero umiling lang siya.

"no need, head upstaires and rest" i nod at her bago umakyat. Hmm six rooms.

"are you going to sleep?" Alex ask with her bright eyes.

"yeah, help Clarie downstaires" she smile and nod before i closed the door behind me.

I threw myself in bed. I'm so f*cking tired.

(Darwin pov)
"meeting adjourn" i stood up and left the meeting room.

"sir, you have an appointment at 3 with Mr. Cornejo and a lunch-" i didn't let her finished.

"cancel them all"

"b-but sir"

"i don't want to repeat myself" i said cold and left my secretary bago pumasok ng opisina.

"what the fuck are you both doing here?" i sat on my chair and looked at them.

"that's not a nice way to treat your buddy"

"c'mon man, we missed you"

Hanson and Larson Benitez. My fucking twin buddies ever since we're children. I open the folder and start doing my thing.

"come out of this shitty place for once, let's go to the bar tonight"

"yeah, let's check out the new open bar tonight"

"no" i said flat. They heave a sigh.

"c'mon man, you've always been like this, give yourself a life" i looked at him bored. Larson Benitez, a serious type guy.

"yeah man, how long have you been like this? 2 years? Fuck man, get over it" Hanson Benitez, unlike his brother who is a serious businessman like me, he's a f*cked up womanizer.

"shut up" i rest my back on my chair and heave a sigh.

"ok fine, forget what i said and let's have fun just for tonight, deal?" i raise a brow at them. I was about to speak when my phone rung.

"hello"

'hey Darwin, are you free tonight?'

"no"

I hung up the phone before she could answer.

"fine" they looked confused na agad naman nilang nakuha.

"okay. Let's head to Cloud Bar" i stopped on what i'm doing when a memory suddenly flashed on my head.

'i want to be a cloud'
'why?'
'i want to travel up the sky and give people a shed, and i can even catch their negative feelings'
'stupid!'
'then i can turn that negative feeling of them into a pure bliss of water, giving them life'

"tsk!" why the hell would i remember that stupid memories!

"so you're coming with us?"

"yeah, happy?" mukha namang natuwa sila. If i know, maghahanap na naman si Hanson ng bagong babae.

"alright!" i heave a sigh and continue my work, how could i say no to this shitty twin brothers.

(Lexie pov)
"ate Lexie! Kakain na!" napamulat ako at napabangon dahil sa sigaw ng walang bibig na babae. I open the door at bumungad ang nakangiting mukha niya.

"kain na, gabi na kaya" napatingin ako sa relo, at gabi na nga. Lumabas ako at naabutang naghahanda ng pagkain si Clarie

"anong gagawin natin ngayon?" Alex asked.

"let's head to the club tonight" Clarie said.

"club?" Alex

"cloud bar" napahinto ako at napatingin sa'kin.

"your club?" she nod and Alex looked at us confused.

"sa'yo? Kelan pa?" ah right, kaming dalawa lang ang nakakaalam na meron siyang club.

"matagal na, ngayon ko lang binuksan"

"amazing, and ganda ng pangalan!" natutuwa niyang sabi. Napatingin naman siya sakin.

"that name sucks" i didn't bother to see their reactions and continue eating when i remember something.

"ah right i remember" they looked at me confused.

"you'll know later" i'm sure magugustuhan niyo yun.

(Clarie pov)
We were following her, well, we always follow her, her orders, clearly, she is the leader in our group, she excell in everything they taught to her

I'm Clarie Aragon 24. I grew up at the orphanage. I sent money to the orphanage that took me in every month. Papa saved me along with them, i was a part-time model but i quit, well, i'm a teenager when they found me, some men are trying to raped me in the abandone place, surely no one was there, or so i thought. They found me, or Lexie found me, she looks cold at that time, she's beautiful but cold. Anyway, i'm the hacker of the group, clearly the computer geek.

"what are we doing in the office-like-room?" Alex said.

"i'm sure it will be something we would love" she looks at us and a famous smirk plastered on her lips. We faced..........a bookself?

"i don't love books" Alex said dissapointed. She pull a book and it suddenly open, but a white wall welcomes us, my forehead crease. A double door? She look at her hand and placed it in the hand jelly scanner, it opens and there we saw a stair.

"cool!" i said and smirk, i feel like i'm going to love this.

A/N:
Don't forget to vote, comment and of course, follow me at my account.

Thank you in advance!