Chapter 8

(Alex pov)
I'm Alex Garcia 23. Youngest reaper of Phoenix, i'm the sniper in the group. Aside from foods, i also love guns, especially assault sniper riffles, they made me happy and complete. Papa found me bathing my own blood, i was still a child back there, he said i was with my father, but he died. He gave me a locket that contains the photo of my father. We trained together since we were teenagers papa said were going to find my family but i stopped him, i'm happy when he told me that, but what about them? We killed people, what if they found out that i'm one of the reapers, i'm afraid that they will hate me, or what if they will get involve in my job. I don't remember their faces, or who they are because i was still a young back then. I was traumatized.

"Alex?" i looked at Clarie. She's waving her hand in front of my face, i smile awkwardly at her at nagpatuloy lang sa pagpasok sa secret room.

"wow!" i was amazed at this place, i look around and all i can see is metal.

"i might cry!" i pout and wipe my imaginary tears. Charr!

"wow" was all they said.

"now this is what i call heaven!" Lexie said and gently touch the gun. Clarie make her way to the knives, she loves knives! While me? Of course.

"you're beautiful" i gently lift the sniper riffle and aim at the empty wall. Clear sight! Yes i love it!

"what time are we going to the club again?" i asked and gently put down it down to it's place.

"oh right? Shall we go?" Clarie said bored, napanguso nalang ako, hindi ko akalain na makakasama ko ang dalawang seryoso at yelo. But i love them both, and the rest of the gang!

Nag ayos kami at lumabas, i was stunned at what we saw. I'm going to cry now.

"i want this one" Bugatti Chiron.

"this is mine" MV Agusta.

"you're my baby now" Zenvo ST1

(Larson pov)
"ooh nice, classic bar!" Hanson said in an awe.

"welcome to Cloud Bar, would you like a private room?" i roll an eye at Hanson. He eyed her from head to toe, well she looks descent than those other girls. Such a womanizer.

"a private room, beautiful" Hanson said seductively. All woman has fallen in his charm. The woman smile and bow.

"this way sir" i held my laughter when he glared at me. She didn't fall on him. While this guy beside me follow the woman. I shrug and follow them.

"enjoy your stay" she smile sweetly at us bago lumabas. I look at Hanson and smirk.

"someone's upset" i smirk and drunk my beer. I looked at the cold blooded guy on the other side of the couch. I sigh and let out a folder.

"what's this?" Hanson ask.

"some information regarding those matters" i saw him gritted his teeth.

"those guys whose after you? Are all dead, i don't know how and who did it" there's no cctv to acquired on what happened.

"man those business partners of your's are all sick especially that Villafrancia guy. What's with all of them? They did it right? Like last time?" Hanson

"no, i have a feeling there's more to it than those fucking bastards!" he said and drunk the beer.

"do you need anything else?" as a friend i want to help him, we've been friends for so long, we stayed each other, we've seen him in his worst state and we can't do anything about it.

"i have one request" he said seriously whole looking at the glass in his hand.

"anything pare, kami bahala" Hanson said.

"find her, i want you to find her" i looked at Hanson who is currently looking at me. I bit my lip and heave a sigh. The worst state he's been into, is the day he divorce his wife. The public knows nothing about him getting married, he's a type of man who always business first more than anything, he only have his mother in his life, he doesn't know his father, we don't know either.

"are you planning to get her back?" umiling lang siya at uminom.

"i just want to know what she's doing, that's all"

"i have to go" he stood up and left.

"ano nga bang nangyare at bigla nalang siyang nawala? Pati parents niya, hindi kaya umalis na sila ng bansa? For good? O kaya may asawa na siya?" i smack his head. D*mn this guy.

"i'm just stating the possibilities twin"

"i miss her twin, masaya siyang kasama eh, masiyahin. There's not a day that she doesn't smile" i feel him, Alexis Anderson, she is the woman he only love. She's innocent and kind, his ex-wife. The light of his life and he divorce her for a reason. A painful reason that even he couldn't take.

(Hanson pov)
Nasaan na kaya si Alexis.

"let's go home" ay panira. Hindi man lang ako nakahanap ng chicks. Lumabas kami ng room.

"paano natin hahanapin si Alexis?" tanong ko sa tahimik kong kambal.

"i don't know" he sigh and made our way to the exit.

"Mam Alex!" we both stop and look around, i don't know but i'm hoping to see her for our friend. A woman not far away from us, holding a lollipop. Ugh! Feel the dissapointment bro. Napailing nalang kami at nagpatuloy na lumabas.

"hey isn't that Clarie?" my eyes widen when i heard her name. Clarie?

"you're right she's here" the woman exclaimed. I felt my heart pounded loud. I search for her but i didn't see her.

"where'd she go?"

"ay nawala" i heard them said.

"bro, let's go!" i turn my back and heave a sigh, i rode my car and leave that place, what's wrong with me?

Clarie.

Clarie Aragon.

A/N:
Don't forget to vote, comment and of course, follow me at my account.

Thank you in advance!