Chapter 8 - Honeymoon In Greece!

ZAYN POV

"Babe my mom wants to talk to you" she waves at Jesy and leaves, "So.." "So, Malik, how are you feeling?" "Couldn't be happier!" "Im glad, you know i was thinking, how all of the shit that happened with Perrie's father, the threats, i never thought it would come down to this" "Yeah, its pretty crazy...but actually we have you to thank, you believed in me, and not that other guy that wont be mentioned" i take her hand and give it a squeeze "I new you two where meant to be together, and the Ian thing was just a fling, nothing serious, Zayn i will always believe in you, she deserves you, and dont doubt it ever" i hug her and peck her hair "Thank you Jesy" We really do owe her everything, she fought for us and with us.

PERRIE'S POV

The drive to the runway is silent, but a comfortable silence, Zayn has a hand on the wheel and the other on my knee, i take is hand in mine and stare at his face "Do i have something on my face?" "Yes and i love it" i lean over and kiss his cheek, he smiles, goddammit, that smile, every freaking time! i love it. We keep driving for a few minutes "Well here we are" he pulls into the huge runway, he gets out and runs to the other side to open my door, i open it and he helps me out "Thank you, such a gentle man" "Anything for my wife" i smile cheekily,we go to the boot for our stuff, a man approaches us "Good evening Mr. Malik" "John, please just Zayn" the man smiles at us and nods "May i take your bags Mrs...." "Oh right, this is My wife, Perrie" "Mrs. Malik" "Oh Perrie, just Perrie" i love the way he says 'My wife' he takes my suitcase, as Zayn carries his "This way please" we follow him, i intertwine my fingers with Zayn's, we board the Jet, its just a few minutes before we take off and are in the air, we have two hours to kill, wich is consisted of sweet makeout sessions, laughs and discussion about the wedding, "And did you see when Louis nearly died?" "OMG YES! hahah i thought he might pass out, but it was your fault" "It was not! If he handt been drinking the champange he wouldn't have choked!" "See, thats why i dont like it! i might die" "Oh Perrie, silly silly Perrie" he touches my nose and i close my eyes, "I saw you talk to Jesy" "Oh yeah, i was biding my good byes, and thanking her" "Yeah, we owe her" "I know, i think we should do something special for her and Jake" "Sure, when we get back we can see" "Yeah, so what are we going to do tonight, in the most beautiful place on the planet?" "Well, i have a few things in mind" he smirks "I think i know what you are thinking, and i like it" i bite my lip "Dont bite your lip" "Or what?" i challenge "I just might make you have sex with me, before we get to greece, and we dont want that now do we?" "Maybe...maybe not...".

The plane starts to descend and i hold on tight to zayns hand, i really hate that feeling, we get down and the warm wind hits my skin, i admire the lights, the beautiful city, we get to our car, we drive for a few minutes, we get to the bay, i see there is Yacht, "Oh my god, is this going to be where we stay?" "Yup" "Zayn i thought we would stay in a hotel!" he looks down at the ground "Well if you want we can go to one, i jus thought it would be nice to stay here" "Oh no babe, i didn't mean it like that! This is amazing i love it!" "Okay, i thought you didnt like it!" "I really like it, thank you" "Anything for my Princess" i peck his lips, we go on board and i am speechless, we are going to spend a week here, just us too alone "So its just going to be us two here?" "Yes" " and who is going to steer this thing" "What?! You know how to drive this thing?" "Oh Perrie, i have many talent you stll havent discovered!" "Hmmm....im starting to doubt all this!" i giggle, he pulls me to him "Well you cant cuz its no longer tied to the dock...." "ZAYN!" i laugh and so dies he "Perrie its fine, trust me! I know what im doing!" "Fine, i trust you" "Good, now if you follow me we can go to our room and then have dinner and i can show you around...oh and we do have a captain to steer this thing" i hit his chest playfully and roll my eyes "You are mean" "Mhmmm" he trails soft kisses from my jaw to my neck "Okay" he takes my hand and we head to the room "This is our place!" "Wow" "So do you want to change or go for dinner?" "Im fine like this, and i am really hungry" "You always are" "True dat" he leads me to a small staircase, when ge get to the top, there's a beautiful table setting, right next to the pool, yes, there's a pool in the yacht, "Zayn!" I say in a surprised tone, he chuckles, "Im glad you like it" "Like it!? I freakin love it!" He walks me over to the table, he pulls out the chair and motion me to sit "Mrs. Malik?" "Ooh, so formal, thank you Mr. Malik" i smile, ge sits down, just then a man comes, im guessing he's the Chef.

After we enjoy a lovely and very delicious dinner and a relaxing talk Zayn gets up from the table "Now if you will.join me" he walks over to the little shelf next to the stair case and does something, next thing i know music is playing, he takes my hand and pulls me close to him "hmm this is nice" he has that charming smile "You know i think Tony Bennett has a great effect.on us" he chuckles "i suppose, but what the song says its true you know" "is that so?" He nods and pecks my forehead "I need to show you some thing" i pull away and take the straps of my dress off "Woah, babe i thought we could do that later" i giggle "calm down, i have my bathing suit under" he smiles a bit puzzled "okay so i know that I've said id never get a tattoo, but...." i pull my dress down below my rib cage "I thought about it and i got this" i show him, the smalltattooed on me, he traces his fingers over it and i smile "Do you like it?" "I love it" he pulls me to him and kisses me, oh sweet lord! "Come, lets go" we head down to our room, boy oh boy.

After a long night of dancing, talking, love making, just being away from this crazy week, we where alone, we lay there whispering things to each other, passionate kisses here and there, it was just too perfect, we finally fell into a deep deep sleep,our bodies exhausted as our minds too, i curled up into his chest, "I love you" i whispered "I love you more" a smile creeped to my lips, i place my hand on his chest and sleep.

HELLO!! My dear readers i am so sorry for not updating sooner but first weeks of school are crazy and i didnt think 4th semester would be this hard, but just 2 more to go! So here is a small chapter, i hope you like it, and im not sure if i will update this weekend cuz i have loads of homework due for monday so yeah! luv u guys! VOTE PLEASE! xX