Chapter 5 - Very Close.

I sleep so soundly, but sadly im woken up to a strange noise, i open my eyes slowly, blinking a few times, a noise is coming from the window, "What the hell?" i see little pebbles hit the window, "What is that?" i jump at the voice "Jesy you scared me!" i put my hand on my chest "I dont know" i walk to the window and open it, jesy close behind me "Juliet, oh Juliet" "Oh my god, what are you doing?" i laugh "Juliet, shall you come down and kiss this lips that have been longing forever your sweet nectar like kisses?" "Oh my god is that Zayn? he is the most corny guy i have ever met" i look at her, you know those looks you give to you best friend "Oh Romeo, have i longed for your kiss too, but my evil...keeper? has left me locked in here forever" i laugh again, jesy peeks her head out "Get outta here you minge and leave the girl alone!" Her Scottish accent is so good i cant cope "How dare you keep me from my missus, i must save you my dear dear Juliet" he runs out of my sight me and jesy are giggling "Oh romeo Where are thou romeo!?...he's coming up here isnt he?" "Yuuup, better get ready, your going down town today?" "Yes!" i smile, "Good, im going to go before thing with you guys ge weird! hahah love ya pezza!" "Lav you too!" she opens the door as Zayn is coming in "Oh hey Evil Keeper!" "Sup Romeo!" she leaves and the door closes, he runs to me and carries me by the waist spinning in circles, i let out a small yelp "Your in a good mood today"  "Yes i am! How is the most beautiful girl i the planet?" he says in a narrative voice "Amazing!" "Good" he pecks my lips "Because today its just you and me baby! Soooo, get dressed, dolled up 'Not that you need it' EAT BREAKFAST PLEASE!! and then we can leave! I'll wait for you in the kitchen okay?" "Okay! Thank you!" "Now i must go, so my Extremely beautiful and amazing Future wife can get ready for our outing!" he carries me to the bed and drops me, he leans down and kisses me "Dont be too long" he runs out of the room "I wont!" i lay there smiling, oh my god, how does he always make me feel like this? I get up and start to get ready, i put on an short flowered dress, pink flats, a nice hat and my sunglasses, i grabbed my purse and, my phone,i walk down the stairs and go into the kitchen, i see most of the people that where at dinner last night "Good morning everyone" i greet some people i hasn't greeted properly, " I wanted to apologize to everybody, for last night, i wasn't feeling very well" i give them a shy smile "Its okay, we understand, no need to apologize" says Trisha, they all nod, i grab some breakfast and Zayn comes in "you ready?" "Yesh" i say with food in my mouth" he chuckles, i wipe my mouth and get down from the chair, he takes my hand "We're leaving now" he says to our parents "Oh, where.are you going?" Asks mam "Just to the little town" she looks at me "And you are okay with this? Tomorrow is the wedding" "Well as much as i would love to stay and plan i want to relax and Miss Allen is helping me, so i need to take it easy" she smiles and gives me hug, she hugs Zayn and thanks him "So please, no phone calls unless it is an emergency, today is our day and we would like to enjoy with no interruptions, we will be back by the afternoon, and if we don't, then we have eloped to Las Vegas" they laugh and we head out.

We walk into town, its a beautiful sight, the old houses, all very rustic, the people are very friendly, and the food is to die for. After strolling around the town, we pass by a bicycle rental place "You want yo rent one?" I nod "Sure!" We pay and start to ride side by side, we have a few races and then just ride calmly, time flew by so fast, we start to head home, its almost 6.

We get out of the car and walk into the center square, we sit on the fountain, i touch the water, i see Zayn staring at me "Like what you see?" "Yes, and a lot" "are you nervous for tomorrow?" "No, yes i dont know, and you?" "I guess im more excited than nervous, i want everything to come out how i planned, and this week just went by way too fast!" "It did, and i couldnt be more grateful, cuz that means we can finally be together...." ge gives me seductive look "Is that so?" "Uhu!" "You know i think you have a serious sex addiction" "Well when its with you who wouldn't!" "OMG im getting married to a sex addict!" "Hahaha oh Perrie, i love you" he looka at me with such love, we lean in but i get taken back and so does he, i feel people carrying me, i laugh when i realize its James, i see the girls behind him "OH MY GOD! i thought  you werent going to make it!" "Are you kidding it's my best friends wedding, i wouldnt miss it for the world!" "Ahh im so hapy your here!! Where is Annie?" "She's inside with your mom, you know your mom is like obsessed with my baby girl!" i roll my eyes playfully "My mom is inlove with all babies!" Zayn runs past me and tackles James "Zayn! be careful!" they laugh and start wrestling, they finally stop and get up, Zayn opens his arms to him "Bring it in, man hug" i shake my head, seriously i am getting married to a crazy person! "Dude you told me you weren't coming" "Hey i had to make sure my best friend wasn't doing the wrong thing marrying you" "Hey, that hurt my feelings!" "Hahaha, Zayn i know your the one, dont worry!" he pats his back "Okay as much as i would love to stay here and chat we have a rehearsal dinner to attend to and two parties" "WOOOO BACHELOR PARTY" the guys shout "Yes, and i have a bridal shower, so can we go?" "Of course babe" he pecks my lips, i take his hand and we walk into the house.

As i walk down the aisle, it all feels so real, i see Zayn waiting for me and my stomach feels like there are, million butterflies, i just cant believe it, the girls and the boys are in front, taking their place on the stand, im just so freakin happy, i see my mother look at me with her loving eyes, and i cant help but smile.

After we are done with dinner and rehearsals, i am taken away, and so is Zayn, we are each having a party, and im quite excited, we are in a small bar, drinks and music, even tho i dont drink, i take a few but not too much, im not a fan of alcohol, we are having an amazing time. "So this is your last night as a Single Lady" "Yeah, but i'm actually happy!" "Im happy you are happy!" "Thanks Jess!".

After a few hours we head back home, tomorrow is going to be a tought day, but hopefully so worth it. The drive home is not peaceful, i think the girls had a bit too much to drink, i let them have their own little party, i look out the window, thinking about tomorrow, i smile creeps on my face, Im getting married, "Im getting married" i whisper.

HEY! Finally able to update short but it's something! and i will start writing more, just that this was first week of school so my schedule has been a big mess but its a lot better now, i don't have school on Monday! so happy, so i will probably spend this weekend writing! Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote! x