Chapter 12 - Our Little Mix.

I walk out of the bathroom, and sigh "Whaaaat?" "I'm confused.....what date is it today?" "Ummm Saturday?" "Okay..." "Why?" i stare at him, i support myself on my hands and knees "I'm late" he stares at me "Are you sure?" "Yes, I'm never late" "But the doctor said that the medication might cause that...exactly how late?" "Two weeks, and...i kinda stopped taking it like a month ago..." "Oh my god, Perrie, do you think..." "I don't know....but i don't want to get my hopes up" "Perrie what if this is it" "Zayn sush! please" "Fine" i get into bed nd cant help but smile at him , he smiles back and kisses me.

I pace back and forth in the bathroom, Zayn went out and well, i thought i could take the test, after last night i feel different, 3 minutes are over finally, i hesitantly take the stick, i take in a deep breath and turn it around, "Pezza?" "I'm in the bathroom!" "Oh okay, i just got back" "Ill be right out" i open the door ans see him sitting on the bed "Hey" "Hi baba" i say with the biggest smile on my face "Why are you smiling?" i stare at him and bite my lip "Zayn.....I'm pregnant...." his eyes grow wide "Wait..what- i- uh, wow, this is good news?" he says flatly, "Did you just hear what i said!? why aren't you happy?" "I am...lets try that again" "Okay" i shut the bathroom door, i open it again "ZAYN I'M PREGNANT!" i shout, he jumps of the bed and rushes to me, he carries me "Oh my god baby!!! this is happening, Holy shit!!" he kisses me repeatedly, he puts me down and i look into his eyes "Are you serious!?" "Yes i am, look!" i show him the test" "Oh god Perrie you dint know how happy i am, i- i i just cant believe this, oh love, i love you so much!" he hugs me and kisses me, this kiss feels different, he smiles, a smile ive never seen before, this is amazing, i start to cry of happiness "Zayn we're going to have a baby!!" "Yes, yes we are" he strokes my cheek with his thumb and his eyes get watery, awe he looks so cute "Yes."

"So girls, what will you be doing for the holidays?" "Well we are going to visit family, aren't we?" "Yeah" we all respond in unison "That's very good girls, so you are going to America for last concerts?" "Yes. we are finishing tour there, but then its back to work" "WE hope you have a great time girls, thank you so much for coming" 

1 WEEK LATER

"Im so glad you could come!" "Me too, now that we are ....you know" he leans close to my ear "Expecting" i giggle, he hugs my waist and slides his hands into the back pockets of my jeans and pulls me to him, i wrap my arms around his waist, he kisses me. "Mmmm...you now there are people taking pictures right?" i mumble into the kiss "Yeah, but i don't care" "Flight 209 to Los Angeles now boarding" "That's our call, lets go" "Yup" he takes my hand in his and we walk to the door.

"Now I'm sure you all have heard of this name by now, they are a worldwide famous girl band, take a look" we see the video play in the backstage screens, its starts of with the x factor, then our concerts, parts of our voices in interviews, us winning awards announcements, and then our name, it ends and they cut back to her "Please welcome Jade, Leigh-Anne, Perrie and Jesy!" we walk down the stairs to greet her, the audience goes wild, we all hug her and take a seat "Wow, we are so excited to meet you" says Leigh "Ellen! Yes, its a huge honor to finally meet you" i say "I know" we all laugh "No I'm just kidding...not really, anyways, hi girls! This is amazing, so your Jesy, Leigh, Jade and Perrie?" she says pointing at each  of us "Yes" "So you have been incredibly successful these past few years, how has it all been for you, the whole reaction?" "Oh its been so rewarding and wonder full, we couldn't be any more thank full to all our fans that support us everyday" "Now is it hard, because you guys are constantly working, so is it hard to go out in the public eye when everyone recognizes you?" "You know, we are still getting used to it all, at times is can get scary, cuz there is so much commotion and security is tight but it comes with the job!" "That is true, now i want to talk about your style, because you are all so unique in your own way but look amazing together, how do you make it all work?" "We just use what we like and we're just ourselves, there's nothing more to it" "This is so great and what i really like about you girls, the message in your songs is amazing, and the melody of each one is so amazing! Now you guys won a Grammy-" the crowed claps and shouts "Yes, they won, what was that like?" "Pff we where not expecting it at all, it was just unbelievable and we couldn't cope with it you know, but we have been working so hard everyday that winning it was just like, totally worth it" "I am so happy for you guys, because the album is incredible!, now talking about this, the One direction boys also won, and Perrie you are Married to Zayn" i smile "Yes" a picture of us at the wedding shows up the the screen behind, the audience 'Awes' and we all look back "Oh yeah" "This was on your wedding day right?" "Yes, it seems like just yesterday" i say "When was this" "ummm a little over two years ago" "Wow, how has it been? I mean you seem to be really happy!" "Oh i am, its just been and incredible journey with him, and our families get along so well, i am just very thank full and blessed" "And is he a good husband, is he here today or did he have to stay back home?" "Oh he's perfect, just perfect, he is here, hes backstage" "That's so sweet, now we have this picture of you two, and we want to know...." i look back to see the pictures, there's one when we where at the airport where he whispers in my ear and I'm smiling and when his hands where on my bum, i do the O face and go red "Whats going on there Perrie?" she says teasingly, the girls laugh, i giggle and blush "Oh nothing, we where just hugging" i say "Oh really? what's happening with those hands... because it seems to be more than that" i hide my face in my hands and laugh "Oh god" "You don't want to know Ellen...." says Jesy "Well i think we can all imagine!" "So Jesy you are engaged!" we all clap and woo "Yes!! To my Jakey" "Yeah there we go, he is so cute, how was the whole proposal thing?" "Well, like Pez once said, that's for me and only me to know" i giggle "Do you keep your relationships on the low side" "Yes, we prefer it like that, because our life is already so public we like this to stay just with us you know, i think it makes it more special" "That good, so are you thinking of wedding, starting a family" "Woah! maybe, we don't know" she giggles "now Jade and Leigh you two are also in relationships, does that make it harder for all of you to spend time together'?" "i don't think so, we all usually hang out together, and we see each other all the time, so i dont think it affects anything" "that's true, now i have one last question before we play a game" "Sure!" "Perrie, its for you.....there have been rumors and speculations....Are you pregnant? are we having Zerrie babies?" "No." "Oh just like that, that quick" i laugh "Yes, im always pregnant for some reason" she laughs "Yes, why do you think that is" i shrug "Okay, so you are confirming, you are not expecting?" "No haha" "But would you like to?" "I think that when the time is right it will happen" "Wise words! Okay now we are going to play....." Oh guys, if they only knew!.

"....All right everybody, that's it for today, Merry Christmas to all and happy Holidays. God Bless" we dance a bit with Ellen and then we go backstage, i see Zayn standing there,"So your not pregnant?" "Well, they don't know that, only you and me!" "And when will we tell everybody?" "Well, we are getting together after Christmas, so maybe then?" "Okay, i still cant believe this is happening, we are going to have a baby, just you and me, a little boy or a little girl, oh im so excited!" he hugs me, i love it that he gets all emotional about it "I love you so much!!" This man, is my life.

We spent Christmas at our house, with our families of course, we had a lovely dinner, and we talked and laughed, we had lots of fun, during the whole night, Zayn would steal glances, i felt like a teenager, after all this time, he never fails to cause these feelings in me.

A few days after Christmas, once everyone was back from their holidays we decided it was time, we had a little reunion, nobody new what was coming, we where all in the living room opening presents, we decided to get the girls and boys, since we didn't see them in Christmas, i sat next to jade, my legs over hers, my back on Zayns chest, his arm around me, he would often look at me and smirk, oh they had no idea, after we all gave each other our present it was finally our turn, we got up and started to hive out the raped boxes "Okaaaay, why are all of these the same size?" "Because its a surprise" i state "But you all have to open it at the same time" "You guys are weird" says Lee, i giggle and Zayn takes my hand in his and smiles, i do the same "Okay, so we wanted to get you this, we really hope you like it...we know we did" i laugh, they all give us a look "okay open it!" They all start unwrapping, they take out the shirts and start reading, our parents read theirs out loud "Worlds greatest grandpa" "Worlds greatest grandma" they look at us puzzled, i have a huge grin on my face as well as Zayn "Perrie- Oh god, a- are you?...." i look back at zayn and then at our parents, Trisha and my mother are nearly in tears by now, the girls look at us and then the t-shirt, same happens with the guys, we now have 8 screaming hçgirls and 4 boys chanting "OMG PERRIE!!!!" "shit! is this happening?" "Yes!! we are having a baby!!" everyone rushes to us and hug us, they all congratulate us and then i see my mom, holding back her tears, her hands on her face, i walk over to her and she smiles widely, she cups my cheeks with her hands "Oh, my little girl, im so happy, you cant imagine!!" "Awe mam, your going to make me cry, please" i say trying to keep in my tears, she wraps me in a tight hug, i couldn't be more happy right now, i am so glad this is happening "FYI im expecting you to actually wear these shirts, but not just yet, we wan to keep it low profile until i start showing, so you guys know!" after we chat a bit more i feel someone hug me, i look back and see lee lee "PERRIE!" she shouts, i laugh and turn around "LEE!" i shout back "I'm so happy for you, you finally did it! see i told you You could do it!" "Awee thanks Hun, yes I'm very happy!" "So what do you guys want it to be? A little Zayn or a Little Perrie?" "Hmmm...I'm not quite sure yet, but I'm positive that no matter girl or boy i will be very happy".....

Guys short chapter, i havent had time to write, so sorry if this is kinda bad, but what do you think? Finally some Zerrie Babies :3 and i just had to have Ellen intwerview them! So please keep voting! Thanks x