Chapter 3 - Oh we heard you!

TUESDAY

I stir in bed to the feeling of soft warm kisses trailed from my cheek to my arm "Perrie" he coo's "nooo, o want to sleep" i wine "We have to get up you lazy" "But i need my beauty sleep" "You can have it later" he says moving a sting of hair from my face "Zayn i need sleep" i whisper, i dont even bother to open my eyes "Okay, but you have to get up!" he says n a muffled voice, kissing my neck, slowly blowing air, causing me to giggle, he tickles me with his lips "No, Zayn, hhaha no please" he start to tickle me, "Z-za-yn stop hahha stop" i start to laugh and scream "You have to get up!! C'mon!" "Noooo" i manage to yell, he finally stops, i pant "Your mean you know?" i giggle "Its the only way to get you up" i wrap the sheet around my naked body and pin him to the bed "I know other ways" i let the sheet fall to my waist as i sit up on him, "I like the other way" i lean down making a curtain with my hair around his godlike face "Good morning" i kiss him "Morning beautiful" "IS EVERYTHING OK-...oh my sorry"  i squeal and fall to my side covering myself "Um, when you are done Breakfast is ready!" says the muffled voice behind the door "Ok, than you" Zayn answers "Oh my gad, was that my mom?" "Yup, your busted!" i start to laugh, my face blushing "I'm so embarrassed! Poor mam!" "Its fine, c'mon lets go" i wrap myself in the sheet and walk to the shower.

After we have showered i get some nice shorts and a black long sleeve crop top, Zayn just has his shorts on, rolled up to his knee, he looks very sexy, and with his abs, oh god "Lets go, I'm starving", we get down we walk into the kitchen hand in hand "Morning" i sing, Jesy, Jade Liam Louis and Sophia are at the kitchen bar, "Morning!" "He where is everybody?" "They're getting ready....Oh by the way..Jade, what did you do last night?" jesy asks "Hmmm well lets see, i went to bed, "What about you guys?" she ask the others, "Oh we watched a movie" they smirk at each other "Jessica you are WEIRD!" i say,  Zayn walks to the fridge, i then notice something, his back is scratched, the marks of my nails are in a light red color, i blush uncontrollably trying to hold in mu laugh "Hmmm very interesting, and what about you guys?" she says in a dramatic voice? i know what she meant now "Oh, nothing, just talked you know?" i say nervously, "Hmm thats not what we heard!" says Liam "Yeah, it sounded like things got exciting in the bedroom" zayn shoots me a look of 'Did they hear?' i look back at him 'I think they did' "What are you talking about?" i say innocently "Oh guys! Next time keep it down, its not nice to hear you moan and scream each others names while you are having sex" i hide my face in my hands laughing, that's what i love jesy, she says thing's like they are "Oh my god, we are sorry!" "You better" "but how did you?" "The walls are stone, sound travels faster through them duh! gosh didn't you guys go to school?" jade jokes "Don't pay any attention to them" says Dani, "That and Zayn has major Scratch marks on his back" she laughs, He  chuckles, he walks to me and hugs me "Well what can i say? Shes a wild one in bed" ooh and giggles fill the room "ZAYN!" i hit his chest "Okay Changing the subject, Girls we are meeting with the wedding planner to see your dresses and try mine on" "YAY! I cant wait to see how it looks on you!" "Ugh i cant either, i hope it fits, we start talking, Zayn serves me a plate of fruit and yogurt, since there are no more chairs i pulls him to me and make him sit on my lap, i kiss his scratch marks, i occasionally peck his back and hug him, i love him so much, words cant describe. My mom and Trisha walk in and i feel so embarrassed "Good morning guys" "Hi" they all say, Trisha hugs zayn and kisses my cheek, my mom does the same but i hug her "Morning mam" "hi baba, sleep well?" "Oh they did" Jesy Says, evryone laughs "I bet they did" she answers, i giggle "Mam I'm sorry about this morning" "Yes Debbie, it wasn't the best time" says Zayn "Oh, don't worry, i understand, you are young and hormones are all over the place, and you are about to get married, not a big deal!" "We weren't doing anything, anyway, don't worry mam" "Sure, whatever you say honey...i will say this, it looks like all those horse riding lessons are paying off!" she laughs "MOM!!!" Everyone starts to crack up, i hide my face in Zayn's back and shake my head "Oh they have, trust me Debbie!" he says, OMG i cant, i just cant, these people are crazy!