Chapter 9 - And so we Fastfoward.

i curl into a ball as i get cold, i snuggle my body to his, i feel his back on mine, he wraps his arm around me, i start to feel that amazing feeling when you fall asleep but im stopped by something "mmm, stop staring" i put my hand on his face and let it fall "Are you awake?" "I am now" i mumble, my eyes resisting to open, i feel his hot breath on my back "Good!" "Its not such a good thing, i need sleep" i whine "My wife? Sleep? please that word is existing in her vocab" i turn to my other side to face him, he holds his head with his hand, his elbow on tje pillow, he looks down at me, his beautiful hazel eyes, his just had sex hair, and his morning voice that just gets me every time "What's that supposed to mean?" i joke "That you love sleep" "Hey you do too, im not the only one guilty here" i close my eyes again "Plus, as my husband you have to love me no matter what" "Woah, i never said i didnt love you, open your eyes" i squeeze them, "No, why?" "Because i love to look at them" i blush and hide my face in his chest "No" i whine "Please" he whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek "Nooo, i want to sleep" "but i want food" i slowly look at him and smirk "Food? i can work with that!" "He chuckles and takes me in his arm, he gives me a tight hug "I love you so much you cant imagine!" i cant with this, he is too much! "Good morning Husband" i look at his lips "Good morning Wife" he smiles at me and gives me a peck "You want breakfast?" "Yes, but im to tired to get up" "I know" "HEY!" "Im kidding im kidding!, we have room service, you want?" "Yes please" he gets up but i hold him back "But dont go" i pout "Im just going to put some pants on" i smirk "Its nothing i havent seen before" he shakes his head and sits on the bed, i roll over to check my phone 11:23, i did sleep in, i let myself drop back on the bed, i put my hands over my face, i put up my left hand and see my rings, this is all so sureal still, i admire them, the bathroom door shuts and i turn, he climbs back into bed and hovers over me "Last night was great" he smiles, i stroke his hair "Yes, it was amazing" i stare at him a few seconds as he does the same "Your so beautiful" "I just woke up, my hair is probably a mess and my makeup all ruined" "I dont care, you still look beautiful" "And i love you" we are interrupted by a knock on the door "And that would be our food" he jogs to the door while i walk to the bathroom fr a wardrobe, its so comfortable, made of silk, i could wear this forever. i sit back on the bed and turn on the t.v  "Here we go!" he puts the small wooden table in front of me "Oh this looks good! im starving" "Me too! lets eat, after we can go for a swim" "Okay!". After a good hour of just being lazy and lying in bed watching t.v, he takes my hand and kisses it "Shall we go for a swim?" "Yes, that pool looks lovely" we get up and go change, i put on my white bikini, i fell in love with it the moment i saw it, i tie my hair in a bun and get my sunglasses "Ready babe?" "Yeah" he comes out from behind he door, oh god, the way his shorts hang from his hips is irresistible, i bite my lip smirking, he looks at me smiling "What?" "Oh nothing nothing" i turn around and head out, the view is amazing, the sun is out, the beautiful clear blue water "Holy shit this is beautiful" "It is isnt it?" "Lets take a picture, did you bring the camera?" "Yes Perrie Louise, you told me a million times" he grabs my waist "Well im sorry, but you almost did forget it when we left London" "I know, but the millionth one time you told me o brought it" he peck my lips and runs to get it, i take my Phone out and take a picture of the view, and send it to the girls First Day of honeymoon, cant get enough of this, jelly? "HAHA very funny Pezz, you are just showing off" "Yeah, but we are in Italy shopping and clubbing" "Yup and you are missing all the fun" "Yeah right, this is more than fun! i gtg love babes!" "Love you too have fun x" Yup they are my best friends! Zayn comes back "Stand there" i turn around and put my arms up, i hear the click "Was it good?" "Perfect, we can keep taking more later but frist..." he sets the camera down and walks to the rail, he is doing something to it but i cant see what "What are you doing" "This" he pushes the small rail and it opens, and then i get it "Oh no, nope, i am not jumping" "Perrie you have to, its law, you are on a Yacht in Greece, you are bound to do this!" "Zayn you are crazy! i am not doing that!" i say giggling "Perrie, babe, im not fan of heights, but we have to do this, please? For me?" he pouts "How can i resist that face?" i walk over to him and look down "Fine, but you have to jump with me!" "Deal" he takes my hand "On three" i get nervouse and look at him "One...." Shit "Two..." Double shit "THREE" "NO-" but its too late, i am pulled into the air "AHHHHH!!" we both shout, the cool water hits our bodies as we sink, i let out air and swim back to the top, i look around but i cant see Zayn "Zayn?" nothing, i keep looking around but i cant see him, i start to get a little panicked now, he was right beside me, something pulls me under water by my waist, i come up for air and see him laughing "ZAYN!!! DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN!! YOU FUCKING SCARED ME!!" i bob in the water trying to put on my mad face, he swims to me and hugs me "you cant stay mad at me, admit it" "No" i cross my arms and look away "You love me, you cant be mad" he says against my cheek and kissing it, he trails kisses to my neck, his stubble tickles me, i giggle "There you go" "Your such a dumb-ass, i love you" "I love you more! underwater kiss?" i grin, he lets us sink and i notice he has and underwater camera, we kiss as he takes the picture, yes clichè, i know. We swim around for a few more minutes and then get out, he warps me in his towel and stares at me "What?" "I just cant cope with how beautiful you are, i don't know how i got so lucky to find you, i couldn't be happier right now!" "Aweee Zayn stop, your making me blush" i hide in his chest "I think im the one that got lucky with the Bradford bad boy".