Chapter 17 - Beautiful Reflection.

"And again" "uuuhgggg" "We're almost there perrie, c'mon, one more big push" "Babe you can do this, just breath" "I'M TRYING!" on the last push i griped Zayn's hand so hard...i think it might have fallen off,"Just keep breathing, breath" "ZAYN!! honey i love you but you HAVE TO SHUT UP!" Dr. Grey and Montgomery giggle and i can get why, here's the thing, Zayn has been saying that over and over and OVER! and its getting on my nerves, i'm in pain and i can't have all these people shouting at me. Then finally i hear a baby's cry, it's so beautiful. I let my head fall back and start to cry myself, Zayn strokes my sweaty forhead "you did it honey, you did it" i nod, just then nurse comes up to us with a baby wrapped in a blue towel "Mrs. and Mr. Malik, this is your baby" she puts him in my arms as Zayn stands by me, i just keep crying, i look up at him and there are tears in his eyes, the biggest smile i've seen in his lips, he is beautiful. "Zayn this is our baby" "Yes it is, he's our little baby" "Do you want to hold him?" he nods and takes our baby "Oh hey little guy....he's so beautiful".

"Perrie everything went smoothly, the baby is in perfect conditions, and so are you, they should be bringing him in any second now" and just as she finishes her sentence they roll him in, he has a little blue hat with a blue onsie, his tiny hands are curled up into fists, he is just adorable "Here is this little cutie!" she hands him to me, i study his factions, he has Zayn's nose, grey eyes and black hair, His little mouth is so perfectly shaped." Would you like to fill out the paperwork or should i come back later?" "Oh of course, we can do it now" "Alright then, name?" i look up at Zayn as he nods "Mason....Mason Alexander Malik Edwards" i smile at the sound of that "Okay, Mason Alexander Malik Edwards, born July 24th at 8:15am...."

"Holy crap he is the spitting image of you two!" they are all gathered around watching us, he starts to get fussy "Oh, its his feeding time" they all stare at us, zayn looks at them, they all get it and get out except my mam, "Okay so...." im nervous, will it be weird breast feeding? "Here" she gets up and helps me "Hold him like this....that's it, now bring him closer to your breast, and he will start" i do as i'm told, as he starts to suck on my breast i feel proud, zayn leans into him "You know those used to be mine" i start to giggle "Oh god, shush" "Well its the truth" he pecks my cheek and i smile, i look down at our new born, this is just so unreal.

2 Days Later

As we exit our room, Zayn has Mason in his arms, "Ready?" "Yep" i say, my mom and the girls follow close behind, "Um, Mrs. Pope?" my head turns rapidly to the voice, a nurse calling out that last name, for a second i think she's talking to me, cuz she is looking at me, just as i'm about to answer there is another voice behind me "yes, right here" i notice Zayn and Jesy are just as uneasy , i look at him then to jesy, both of them do the same, "Shall we go?" my mom says "Oh yeah, right" i say, i look back to get a glimpse of the person, i see her talking to the nurse, but there is another girl with her, she looks my way, she has piercing blue eyes, not to freak anyone out or anything but they look like mine....as so does she, i tare my gaze from her as she also looks at me in shock, "You okay?" asks Zayn "Y-yeah, i-i-m, im okay" i shake my head and smile at him, why did i feel this strange thing when i looked at that girl, and her mother im guessing? Pope is not a very common last name here...No perrie, its just a random person that casually has the same last name.... as you and your father.

"Finally back home!" "Yes, i missed this place" "Babe its only been two days" "So? i needed to get back here and out of that hospital, i needed to be home with you and my baby" " guess we should we take him to the nursery?" "you know, i was thinking that maybe just for these first months he could sleep with us, well in our room, i mean he would be so far away" "Whatever you think is best, ill bring the crib to our room then" he leaves to the other room, i sit in the living room by the fire, Baby Mason wakes up, he opens his little eyes and stares, his piercing grey eyes are so beautiful. You know how they say that when you have a baby you fall in love gain? well its pretty damn true, it's this kind of love thats unexplainable, i cant describe it, its just wonderful. I stroke his little pink cheek with my finger "Hi baby boy" i coo "You're so handsome, you look just like you daddy you know?" he starts to stir in my arms, i move him side to side soothingly "I love you so much" i kiss his little head "You gonna be the greatest mom ever" i turn my head to see Zayn leaning on the wall looking at me "I'll definitely try my best" i smile. As we sit there, this all just seems so perfect, just the three of us, Zayn is holding Mace, i stare at him, the look he has on his face as he looks at him is priceless, his eyes full of love and his smile, he just looks so happy "So, since im on maternity leave, i was thinking of just spending this month here, just until we get used to it all" "Ofcourse love" "Do you really have to go?" "No" "No? what do you mean?" "Im on paternity leave" he smiles "Wait, what? you said they didnt give you the time off" "Actually they did but it was a surprise" i giggle and kiss him "I love you" "i love you more mommy Edwards".