Chapter 20 - Expect the Unexpected.

"W-what?" "I know, it sounds crazy but, i am" I look at jesy wich looks just as surprised as me, i let out a small sarcastic laugh "Okay, how could i know this is true, yeah we look alike but i can't be your sister"  Oh yes she can Perrie, and she is so stop denying it "Perrie, Im Lea Edwards, Our father is Ryan Edwards" "Look, i really don't know what to say here... i see you might be very sweet but...." "I'm not looking to meet you and create a sisterly bond. I also know exactly who you are. I'm just here to tell you something. Ryan was admitted to the hospital 9 months ago, diagnosed with Terminal cancer, doctors say it's a miracle he is still alive but has weeks to live. He knows you wont see him but i know he wants to see you, but ofcourse being as stuborn as he is refuses to contact you. I don't know what happened in between you two but, i know he needs to see you" "See, right there is the problem. You have no Idea what he did to me." "He isn't the bad guy here" "Lea, he might be your father, but not mine. He stopped being my father a very long time. What he did has no forgiveness, and you know he is wright, i don't want to see him. So please, don't look for me, because trust me i'm not going to do anything about it" "Perrie-" "No Jess, you know better than anybody what happened." i get up from the chair "For all i care he can die maybe regretting what he did. After all it's the least he can do." i push past her, i hear my name being called faintly "PERRIE STOP!" "WHAT JESS!?" "Don't you think your not thinking this througly clearly" "Oh i am. Trust me" "Did you even hear what she said?" "Yes, the man is dying. People die everyday Jess" "He's your father Pezz" "He is not, and you know that." "Perrie, just think about it." i shake my head, turn around and keep walking "Girls im heading back home" "So soon?" "Yeah, im not feeling well at all" "Do you want us to go back with you?" "No, thanks Leigh" "Are you sure your okay?" "Yeah Jadey, no worries, you guys have fun though!" "Kay, bye!" with a hug to each i leave the club, the van is waiting outside "Jasper, im going back home" "Ofcourse Miss, shall i come back for the other girls?" "Yes, just drop me off and you can come get them when they're ready" "Ofcourse." i get in as the ride back home seems to take forever, so i call Zayn "Perrie, you have nothing to worry about, we are fine, he's been sleeping all this time an-" "Babe im not calling to check up on Mason, i know he's alright with you. I'm heading back home" "Why? is everything okay?" "No. Not at all." "What happened?" i hear the concern in his voice "I'll tell you when i get there." "Alright, i'll see you here then" "Okay." "Hey. I Love you, and everything is going to be fine" i smile, he always knows what to say "I sure hope so. I love you too. bye" i hang up and let my head fall on my hand by the window, i look at everything pass by, trying to process everythign that just happened. This can't be happening.

"Oh hey!" he greets me as i enter our room, he sits on the bed with the laptop on his lap (duh), no shirt and his joggers "How was it?" "Fun! i actually enjoyed myself" "That's great, see you have to go out with your girls more" "Ugh i can't belive it, it's like you and Jesy are connected or something!" i laugh "Well she is like my sister and well we grew up together" "Still not an excuse, it's so strange" i take off my heels and go  change "So what's going on?" "a whole lot of shit." "Hey i thought we where 'watching our language?" "Just when Mason is around" "I know. Okay come her and tell me what happened". i sit in front of him crossed legged, "So....i was at the bar with Jesy, and we where just taling when this girl just kept staring at me. I thought she knew who we where, but i was lying to myself, that's what i wanted to believe but ofcourse that isnt who se was, and then she startes to walk to us and she came and told me just what i feared...." i lok down playing with my fingers "Perrie your scaring me...who is she" i look up at him with tears in my eyes "She's my sister" he loks at me speachless "Your sister...as in Lea Edwards?" "Yes, that's the only sister i know i have" "Wow, oh god, Perrie are you okay?" i stare at him, a tear runs down my cheek, i shake my head "No." i whisper. He takes me in his arms and holds me tight "No, it's okay" i feel safe with him, but nothing ever prepared me for this, i promised myself i would never look for her, or him ever again "Zayn?" "Yes love?" "Elijah is in the hospital...thats why she found me" "What?" "She told me that he wanted to see me, but uderstood if i didn't want to" "But why?" "He has terminal cancer, only has a few weeks to live" i didn't know if i should feel bad, i just feel confused "Do you want to?" "NO......i don't know, im confused, i don't know what to think. First she shows up and then she tells me this, what the hell?" "I know it all came too quickly but you will get through it, and i'll be with you all he way babe" "thank you" i look up at him, his chest stained with my tears, he leaves a lingering kiss on my lips. "I have an idea" "hmm?" "Let's go to bed" "Okay, i'll be right back, i want to check up on Mason" he chuckles and shakes his head "You are such a mom...don't you trust me?" "Well he IS my son and i missed him terribly" "Fine, hurry back though" i wipe my cheeks and go to his room, he looks so peacefull asleepl, i lean down and kiss his head "Good night Mason" i walk out and go to the kitchen for a quick drink of water, i look out the window and see a black car on the other side of the street. Tinted windows, and just then the lights go on and it drives off "That's weird" i say to myself, i leave the glass in the kitchen sink and walk back to the room "Babe, did Mr. Morgan get a new car?" "Umm not that i know of...why?" a puzzle look on his face "Oh, no nothing, just wondering...." i lay beside him, spooning, his warm body against mine "Zayn?" "hmm?"  "Did you lock all the doors?" "Yeah, did you lock the front door?" "Yeah, right after i came in" "Okay." "Night love" "Night." But it wasnt a good night, after everything that happened today i couldnt help but start to worry. I knew he was back, he's here. And so are they. i cant help but start to feel panic like before, when we where in trouble. After everything that happened i knew he was gone but just in case, we put a whole security sistem in the whole house, specially in Mason's room, all windows and doors. Zayn thought i was over reacting but i was not. First  Elijah and then thar black car Perrie it's just a car, there are millions of black cars .