Chapter 4 - Our week.

WEDNESDAY

After we had a delicious breakfast i met up with the wedding planner, we have been seeing the details that still have to be decided on, the rehearsal dinner still had to be done, we had to see if the bridemaid's dresses fit, if my dress fit, the tables and chairs, the priest, the set up of dinner and on and on, i started to get a bit stressed, we have been in my room all morning, and if it could be any worst, my dear dear Friends have banned me and Zayn from seeing each other "Because it will make the wedding day better" where Jesy's words, well not exactly banned us but we cant sleep in the same room, and i can barely see him during the day as it is, i have to do all this by myself "So what bu-ques do you want on the tables?" "I don't know...UGH Zayn should be in here helping me, there are a million things to do" "Perrie you need to calm down, please, the sooner we do this the sooner we can be done".

THURSDAY

It was 3:00pm by now, i ran down to get an apple, i was really hungry, i had papers and pictures in my hands, i walk up the stairs and i feel someone trying to carry me, he takes my bridal style "Hey what-" he plants a huge kiss on my lips "mmmm, that was nice" "Where have you been? I've missed you" "me too, all because of our oh so sweet friends" sarcastic me " Ugh that's the most stupidest thing i have ever heard in my life, when are you free today?" "Uhh like at never, Zayn I'm super busy doing all this, and tomorrow everyone arrives, we have to check that everyone gets settled in, I'm super busy" "Perrie slow down, you have 2 days" "EXACTLY!! 2 more days, its a lot, i have to go" i peck his lips, he drags me back by the waist "Pleeeaaase?" "No i need to go" he hugs me from behind "Stay? 2 more minutes?" i wiggle out of his grip "I really....really have to go, i love you" i say in between kisses "Ill miss you" "Ill miss you too" i say shutting the door to my room "I am not kidding, i will go crazy with all of this" "Perrie you are putting too much weight on yourself, we are going to get through this" "Fine, what did they say about the ceremony...."

FRIDAY

"C'min" i cant decide between 2 pair of shoes "Hey babe" "Hi...whats up?" i stay on the pictures "You coming down for lunch?" "No i cant.... Ugh, which ones will look better?" i show him the pictures "The one that you choose will look perfect" "Zayn do you realize? i cant choose a pair of shoes, how the hell am i supposed to finish this!?" he massages my shoulders and pecks my neck "How...about...you..take...a break...and...come..eat?" "Zayn i cant" i put my head to the side enjoying this feeling "You like that?" "Zayn stop" "You like it" "No, go now, i have to finish!" "Okay, but promise you will eat something?" "Yes i promise" "Okay, and how about you actually come down and have dinner with all of us" "Yes, yes, fine, now please i have to keep planning" "Okay I'm leaving, grrr i love it when you get mad! Its sexey!" he steals a kiss and runs out "ZAYN!" "YOU LOVE ME!" i laugh, i do really love him.

"PEZZA!" he shouts "WHAT?!" "COME EAT" "NOT HUNGRY!" "YOU PROMISED!" Ugh, why is everybody so pushy? i get out of the room and walk to the rail "Was it really necessary to shout?" i look down at him "Yes, only way to get your attention, hurry!" "I'm coming, I'm coming" i run down "Yay you will socialize!" "Oh shut up!" he grabs my hand and kisses my cheek, we walk into the dinning room "And she's here ladies and gentle men" he shouts i roll my eyes and everyone claps and whoo's, we sit down, our dinner is served, go i was starving. "So Perrie how is the planning going?" asks Trisha "To be honest...it's not very good, i though 2 months would be enough, apparently not!" "Oh I'm sure everything will be fine!" "i hope so!" we all chat for a while, it feels nice to be with my friends and family. Everything was going smoothly until Zayn and the boys started to make Bad marriage jokes, to be honest it was hurting my feelings a bit, i wasn't feeling comfortable, they Jade spoke up "Zayn have you got your tux yet?" "Umm i don't know, Pezza was looking at that" i stay quiet "Is it here yet?" "I don't know Zayn" "Well will it be? Its kind of important" "I know, but i dont know if its here tho!" i say a little irritated "Babe we have to have it, tomorrow is the last day!" "YES Zayn i know, i know!" i say a bit too loud" "Is your dress here? Cuz then we have to work this out!" i slam my fists on the table and look at him "UGH! IF YOU WANT IT SO BAD CHECK IT OUT ZAYN, I'VE BEEN PLANNING ALL THIS ON MY OWN, SO I'M SORRY IF I'M NOT ON EVERYTHING, IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE SOME HELP FROM MY FIANCÈ!!" I push the chair out and walk away, i walk back and take my plate "Perrie" he starts to get up "DON'T." i say with a finger in his face, he sits back down, i knew everyone was watching, the all shut up after i started shouting, i keep walking, i go the the cute little swing set, i place my plate on the grass, i push off with my feet and tears fill my eyes.

ZAYN'S POV

I sit back down and everyone stares at me, i look at my mom and she motions me to go "But she just said-" "GO!" everyone shouts "OKAY!" i grab a bowl from the table and run after her, i spot her sitting in the small swing set, i walk up to her "Hey" "Uh hi" she turns her face and quickly wipes her tears regaining her posture "I brought you your favorite" i hand her the bowl "Thanks" "Are you okay?" "No Zayn i am not okay, i sit on the grass "Why?" "Why? you want to know why? I for the past 3 days  have been in my room planning all of this, i have to make sure everything is perfect, the guys that where going to bring the chairs and tables cancelled and i have to find someone else by tomorrow, everyone arrived today, i cant sleep with you or at all, i haven't even greeted them, i haven't seen my friends, i haven't spent time with you, i haven't even experienced Italy properly, i wanted to go into town with you,stroll the streets, but no! I haven't even checked if your suit is here, its the most important thing! And then you and your 'BFF'S' start making fun of our future, like if all of this is some kind of joke.....Zayn, do you even want to get married?" tears run down her face, "Come here" i extend my hand, she shakes her head "Perrie come here babe" she takes a deep breath from her sobs, i she gets up and takes my hand, i pull her down to me, her back to my chest and my legs around her "Perrie im sorry, we where just joking, and of course i want to get married! i would never have second thoughts about this, i want to get married, i want you to be my wife" i put my arms around her, the side of my face on her's "I'm sorry that i haven't helped you, but when i tried to you did the exact thing that you wanted to do, and i don't mind it, this is for you , i want it to be how you imagined, i also told you that you where pressuring yourself to much, Miss Allen has been helping you, she can handle it, that's why she is here, you need to just stop for a second and take a deep breath okay? And I'm sorry for going off about the suit, you have a lot on your plate....ill tell you what, tomorrow you take the day off-" "But-" "NO, listen to me, you let Miss Allen handle the rest, you sleep in, and after that we can go down town, just you and me" i kiss her cheek "Okay?" she thinks about it "Okaaay?" "Fine, but if something goes wrong I'm blaming it on you" "Fine by me, i love you, you know that?" "Yes, i know" i take a strawberry from the bowl and put it in her mouth, a bit of juice drips down her lip "Look" she resists "Look at me Miss Edwards" i turn her face, she looks up at me "Take it easy love....you have something here" i move my lips from her chin to her lips, cleaning up the red stain "And here....and here...here....here" i give her small kisses on her porcelain face, "And here" "Mmm" she hums, i kiss her plump pink rosy cheeks, slowly moving our lips, the air starts to blow, we pull apart "Ooh its cold" she says "I'll take care of that, ill be right back" "no don't leave" "i wont be long love" i run inside and bring out some pillows and a small blanket, i lay them on the grass "Awe this is nice" she smiles "I love your smile" she blushes, god i love it when she does that, we sit the same way we where before and cover us with the blanket, we feed each other strawberries, we joke, a kiss here and there, we laugh, we talk, "Ah Zayn look" Fireflies start to fill the garden, "Wow tha's beautiful!" "Yeah it sure is!" i look at my watch "Its 2:00"  "Are you serious? time went by fast, i have to go" "No, you cant leave me" i hug her tightly "Okay, 5 more minutes".  And that's how you treat a lady!

JESY'S POV

Tension leaves the room as the bride and groom leave, we all get up, and go to our rooms, except for the girls, the boys and Trisha, we go into the house, i go to the window and watch Zayn and Perrie, She seems to be ranting on and on about it, i feel bad for my bestie, she sits down with Zayn, after a minute he leaves and comes back with a blanket and pillows, man the things that boy does for her, i smile when she smiles, i see the time, its 9, Trisha comes up behind me "I'm going to go call her" "No, let them, they need this time alone, she needs it" i nod, its true, they haven't seen each other much these past days. I let go of the curtain and leave with Jake to our room.

HEY! how are you guys liking my cheesiness!?? COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!! x