𝐮𝐡𝐡 𝐡𝐢! [𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞]

(Cross posed with Inkett and Ao3! Under the user 'chill3ss'!)

Hello! Welcome, I'm the author obviously.

I just wanted to say, this book will contain [probably] a lot of angst. I'll warn you before each chapter the triggers!

Just a heads up, I mainly write in first person. I'll obviously let you know if I decide to change pov, but unless I say so the chapters are in first person pov.
^^ update, I'm starting to get comfortable with 3rd person! The later chapters are in 3rd person and will probably stay like that.

I use a lot of profanity, mainly cause that's just me, and if the cc curses a lot.
So don't mind me swearing a lot :)

Here's stuff I'll do.. cause that's important:
______
Angst
Platonic friendships
Ships
Dumb crackfics [only if you request it]
Family au's
Sleepybois
Dream team
..anyone really on the smp, only if they are okay with being in a fan fic of course
Real minecraft au's
Any kind of au really
————

Maybe:
——–—
Smut
———–

Stuff I won't do:
_______
Shipping of minors/anyone uncomfortable with it
X readers
I think that's it
————

Listen here because its important..

I will NOT ship tommy x tubbo, or any fucking minors. DO NOT ASK. If you do ship that kind of stuff, please leave.
Tommy doesn't like any nsfw, or any platonic shipping. He as stated MUTIPLE time that he is uncomfortable with it and has asked people to stop that.

Even if tubbo has said [i am not completely sure on this, I only heard it from another person] that he doesn't care if people ship him point still stand, I won't do it.

That being said, I will also not ship anyone that hasn't said its okay. I will NOT cross the cc's boundaries.

Okay got that out the way.

I will have a request page, please only request there. I'm trying to keep it organized so I can easily go back to it so I can do requests. If you want to stay anonymous that's completely fine! Just message me :)

I'll tag you and give you credit if you request something.

[Doesn't apply for anonymous people, ill just say it was requested by someone anonymous. I can also just say it wasn't requested if you find that better.]

These chapters aren't [probably] going to be that serious, mostly 500-1000 words. This is mostly for my entertainment :)
In all honesty this is just a side project.

Most of my chapters are very disturbing, like a lot of angst and gore stuff. So if you're here for fluff.. uh expect that like once every blue moon. [Dont worry cause I still kind of have to write fluff so my writing isn't permanently angsty.]

This is a safe fucking space for almost every one to be welcome to comment. I don't want to see any hate towards people, unless they are being weirdchamp. I think you know by what I mean..

I dont care where you came from, what you identify with. You always fucking welcome here.

Criticism is always welcome!

Also, i made the cover! Ngl im kinda proud of it.

[The photo isn't completely accurate, let me know if anything is wrong! I didn't make the list, another person on wattpad did. I'm just using for reference, and so yall fucks know too]

Started: January 7th 2021
Ended:

Okay bye now!