𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝

..Yup my first time writing smut so shoot me if this is bad
Cw: Smut.. idk man leave me alone
Ship: Dreamnap
Request: My horny ass at 10 pm

In which the tension in the room was too much to handle
==========

3rd person pov:

"Do you want food?" Dream chopped his words up to sound robot like

"Uhh yeah ill take some food!" The man in front of the computer screen breathed out, almost chuckling.

After another question and another answer, Dream closed the door and disappeared to who knows where. A while passed and Sapnap was finally winding down from stream. Sapnap sent his chat off to someone else's stream, not forgetting to say goodbye.

A sigh filled the room, then a rumbled of the man's stomach was heard.

He rolled his eyes. Not wanting to go bother Dreams mom for food, he was an adult anyways. He shouldn't really have to depend on his friends mother (food wise).

"Fuckk" Sapnap groaned. He didn't like to feel hungry, but the thought of having to ask for food.. he just disliked it. "Where's Dream and his dumb lamb.." He whispered under his breath. Almost inaudible.

He spun around in the chair facing away from his monitor, Sapnaps eyes wondered around the room looking for something to do. Yet he found himself slumping back down in his chair, nothing much to do. A hand reached up to push his face out of the way.

Gaint clicking of a door and a small shut could be heard. Signaling Sapnap that someone left the house, that someone was most likely Dreams mom.

Foot steps could be heard, then an opening of his door.

"Uh here's your food, my uh mom made it for you but then she left"

Dreams body stood in the door way, in hand a plate of food that was identified as lamb and white rice. In his other hand he was carrying a spoon.

The other male got up and took the plate out his hands, "thank you!" His smile beamed and his hand reached for the spoon. With that Dream stood there, then he shifted and started a walk to Sapnaps chair. Plopping down on it, he left Sap to sit on the bed or floor.

Doing just that Sapnap turned and sat down on the guest bed.

But he didn't start eating just yet, no. His eyes fixated on the back of the dirty blond hair. It was so fluffy and could be considered long for Dream, it curled in just the right places.

God the things he'd do to touch his friends hair.

Fuck he would love to tug on it as he gets his ass railed into the kitchen counter, pull on it while Dream sucked him off.

Sapnap sucked in a breath and took the spoon to the plate, cutting some lamb off with the utensil. Putting some rice on the spoon and scooped up some lamb.