𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬

Tw: none
Ship: none
Request: Glitchy_Demon13
My art from an awkward angle, a little doodle I did. Didn't add details to the shirt ^^

In which Wilbur and his sides have a nice breakfast.
==========

Wilbur's Pov:

Grumbling, I hopped out of bed.

My hair looked an absolute mess, I walked into the bathroom to do the necessary things. Brush my teeth, use the bathroom, all that. Taking a small glance at my clock, it's around 9:30 in the morning. They all would probably be up by now.

Making my way over to the kitchen, the sent of food starts to flood my nose. I smile they were all up, well maybe not all.

Vile would probably still be sleeping if I'm being honest, Payton would probably be the one cooking breakfast at the moment. Ruben would probably just be chilling on the couch, Levi would most likely be on the couch with Ruben. Just your average morning.

Walking around the corner, I see Payton putting the last of freshly cooked eggs and bacon on a plate. He glances up at me and smiles, "Hi kiddo! Sit down the others should be here in a bit" his voice projecting way too much happiness considering it being the morning. I look to my left, surprised that Vile was up. Though he looked extremely tired, like he was dragged out of bed and forced to be up. Probably Rubens doing.

I give a small wave to his, he just gives me a small smile before he starts to move his way to the dinner table.

Plopping down next to me, he moves his beanie a little so it could rest comfortably on his head. "You sleep well?" I asked with intent, him not being a very social person all he did was give me a "mhm".

A toilet flushes in the distance and in the corner of my eye I see Ruben walk out. Hands wet after them being washed. "Good morning fellow soots!" Payton follows with the same energy, while Vile just sighs and looks back down to his phone. "Whats got you in a mood Charlie Frown?"

Vile rolls his eyes and takes a look upwards at Ruben, "Its too fucking early for this shit 'Princess'" Levi sniffles a laugh at the new found nickname.

Levi sets down his book and walks over to the wooden table, he pushes his glasses up the bridge of his noes.

The last to sit down was Payton, he usually is the one to make breakfast but most of the time we serve ourselves. Payton is my morality, the one that tries to direct me in the correct moral position. Hes usually sweet, always thoughtful of others. Ruben is my Creativity, he took a huge role in helping me come up with the script for Dream smp season one.

Levi is my logical side, my left brain more some of you reading. Kind of like morality he helps me see the logical side in things. Vile is my anxiety, my worrisome thoughts. Hes the one to make me double check if I locked my front door, stuff like that.

All together we made SootSides, an 'unstoppable force'. Well that's what Ruben likes to call us anyways.

"Whats your plan for streaming today?"

That voice was Vile, putting down my fork I start to explain that I wanted to do a 100 players _____.

"Don't you think is over done? Not to put you down but, maybe your viewers want something new?" Both Levi and Ruben seemed to agree with the statement Morality gave, something new would be nice I suppose.

"What if they don't want something new? Maybe that would be weird.." My anxious trait tried  to argue. It made me think, I did want to branch out and try other things. Non minecraft related stuff, but most of my fans were here for the minecraft.

"Well maybe we could ask them? Give a poll if they want more minecraft, or something new?" Levi tried to reason, he seemed to be neutral with this topic.

"Seems alright" Vile agreed and Payton nodded.

I smiled wide as I went back to eating, so did my other sides. This was just like every other day, finishing up my plate I put it in the sink. It was Vile's day to wash the dishes, I could hear a groan as he looked at the sink full of dishes and cups.

Stepping into my room to get dressed, I announce that streaming will start to my sides in 20-30 minutes.

I hear multiple voices responding back from different parts of my apartment.

Grinning as I looked into the mirror, my sides collectively gathering behind me to ask if I had everything set up.

Fixing my hair one last time, I let them run off to go do their things. Telling them that I was heading off to go start streaming.

"Don't kill each other!"

"No promises!"

"Alrighty!"

"Okayy!"

"Mhm"

Smiling one last time, I put my earbuds in and click on the 'start stream' button.

==========

Helloo!

Its been a while ain't it, How are you?
I sort of forgot about this book, don't worry to all the other people that have requested. I plan on getting thoes started/finished!

Anyways, go commit a war crime but don't forget to drink water!
[885 words]

—Tye