𝐇𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

Fuck canon this is wattpad

Tw: Death, fighting, gore, manipulation, general angst
Ships: no
Request: no

In which Tommy didn't care anymore.
==========

3rd person pov:

February 20th, 2021

February 20th, 2021

Tommy walked down to see Dream for one last time, one last time.

After that he promised himself closure. No more tormenting of his past manipulator and he'd finally be one step closer to letting go.

His heavy footsteps echoed through the empty hallway, Sam closely behind. Stepping on the platform, he moved across the lava slowly making sure he didn't look down. The closer he got the more he saw dream.

He looked.. happy to see him? Tommy couldn't tell anymore with him now being fully aware of his manipulation.

With all the procedures being over with, he slowly but surly got in Dreams cell. A sick smile played on Dreams body,

"Hi Tommy!"

February 23rd, 2021

The boy in red sat infront of the lava wall. He watched as the glowing substance flowed down majestically, "Tommy what are you doing?"

Its so pretty.. I need to get out of here

He didn't care for Dreams words. His mind was set on getting out of that damn box room, he'd do anything.

I just want out..

Tommys face got dangerously close to the lava, letting its warmth radiate onto him.

February 23th, 2021

The 16 year olds face was scuffed up from being with Dream. His clothes were ripped when he got into arguments.

And still. The poor boy sat dangerously close to the lava, legs crossed and his eyes looked dead from not blinking.

Maybe if I..

Tommy picked up his left hand and put it inches away from the hot lava, but before his logical side of his head could protest. He stuck about an inch of his fingers into the lava.

If took him a few seconds to register what he had done, the a sudden scream of pain filled the obsidian room.

Jerking his hand back his other hand held his wrist in pain.