shhhhh

Tommy wasn't going to lie, his limbs hurt like a bitch.

If he had to describe the sensation that made him want to go back to sleep for the next 200 years, he definitely says it felt like a truck hit him.

Metaphorically, he would've kept his eyes shut. But metaphors don't exist apparently because he peeled his eyes open like an 80-year-old man on life support.

That was a bit harsh.

Moving on.

With a groan, the blond-haired bastard basically flung his body out of bed. Why? I don't know. He felt pain spark through his body, I mean what did he even expect, it looked like he majored in rocket science just to projectile vomit his body out of bed.

Tommy didn't know what his objective was for today, he never really did. Maybe he could... Nothing came to that massive fucking head of his.

Also a bit harsh.

Moving on.

He was clueless! Like a lost infant who so happened to be in the woods looking for his found family that consisted of three people- oh what the fuck when did Tommy get in the woods?

Nevermind that. The boy had a newfound mission! A mission only the biggest of men could take on!

Operation: "Oh my fucking god I'm so cold where the hell am I?" Tommy yelled in the voice of his own voice. Tommy also decided it would be an appropriate time to sigh.

Tommy sighed. Where was he? This forest didn't seem familiar. He would guess no forest would look familiar, they all had trees in them. Which made them look the same.

"Wait! that's a Roblox violation." He thought out loud. The boy had the sudden urge to make a site called Twitter dot com and make a massive thread on why all forests should be canceled. Maybe one day Tommy. Oh right, back to the plan.

In truth, the poor Thomas boy just wanted to sleep in his warm-ish bed. But that's not what's happening now. He was bored! What was she to do? All stranded in the forest, with no sense of direction he didn't know where his house was.

So he decided to scream.

Screaming never solved anything but maybe it would solve this one thing, Tommy screamed. In hopes of someone that wasn't a murder would find him and rescue him. Yeah, that could work. Perhaps that person would be Phil? The blond-haired boy started to walk in a random direction to try and find <em>something</em>. There weren't any footsteps that he could potentially follow and all that there was on the floor was wannabe hard crack cocaine.

After a few seconds of mindlessness walking, "I'm bored."

Tommy was bored. so as any individual would, he decided it would be an appropriate time to sigh. Tommy sighed. He was frustrated! Being alone in the woods was a hard job alright! It required physical and mental strength, Tommy had neither so he supposed he'd just give up now and let the Lord all mighty take him away.

The boy started to walk again because he was bored. All of a sudden, a little voice started to talk to him.

"My my.. what do we have here-"

"Not how bitch I'm busy!"

"You can't just say that to me! I'm the-"

"Lalala don't care who you are. I'm busy. What don't you understand about that?"

"I'll have you know I'm-"

"IlL hAvE yOu kNoW, I'm Tommy the Big Man Tommy alright old hag! If I say I'm busy, then I'm busy!"