𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Literally has nothing to do with mcyts or anything like that. Just me practicing how to describe emotions and surroundings, also me procrastinating on writing a chapter.
Tw: a dead person (???)
==========

October had that nice smell.

The smell of a greenhouse, it was fresh and windy in all its glory. It wasn't a strong breeze, it was one that made your hair flow in the wind peacefully.

The sky had a purple over tone, sun starting to set behind the ocean of clouds. The bottom of the clouds were illuminated with the suns gold rays, leaves starting to fall off slowly and gracefully as the wind picked up a bit.

The leaves. They danced in the wind like no tomorrow, like they didn't want to reach the ground.

Waves crashed down with loud sounds coming with them. It all came together like a nice scenery, you could stare at the beautiful world forever. It was absolutely memorizing how everything had a slight pattern to it.

Looking over to the hallucination next to me, my smile stretched as I saw her face. Her brown hair that flowed in the wind perfectly, her brown (almost yellow) eyes that used to stare into my now cold body. The pink lips that once used to touch mine, the light freckles that I still count. She looked like an art project.

I bring my hand up to her cold cheek, only for me to remember that she's not a hallucination. She's still with me. Chuckling at the strange though, why wouldn't she be with me?

Making sure her head was still placed on the pillow, I got up from the messy bed. Going to go check if her heating pads were still warm, I changed the ones that were cold with new hot ones. Laying back down next to her body, the one that used to be pressed against mine on heated nights. I giggle as I watch her sleep peacefully.

Flipping my brown shorts hair out of my face, I bring my hand to her head and run my fingers through her hair. Frowning at the strands of hair that fell out.

"Silly, we'll have to sew that back on later!" I mumble in a singing voice, remembering how much she liked it when I sung her songs at 12 in the night.

The memories of her singing along with me flash through my mind, her voice came out like honey. I would decide her as honey, she was as sweet and as kind. The way her eyes always lit up when I brought home chocolate. Pure honey.

Sniffing I push away my logical thoughts, the stupid ones that told me she's dead. The ones that reminded me that I was the one that killed her.

Of course I didn't! It was a silly accident after a silly fight! She'll wake up soon, and then we will have breakfast and watch as time passes by..

==========

Helloo! How are ya?

I liked this (what ever this is)! I might do something related with is that has something to do with mcyts! Idk and ideas?

Anyway, I'm proud of you for simply existing and reading this! Ily take care!
[535 words]

—Tye