𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐚?

Dumb title but stfu and just read.
Tw: tics and bottling them up, idk self-esteem issues
Ships: none
Request: FuxkingGod MooRosiee Anxious_00 Peoplehey345 spitoutmonsterenergy rip0scotts0taco

In which Ranboo thought he was stupid, and he didn't have anyone to reassure him.

==========

3rd person pov:

Ranboo truly believed the reason was dumb, and maybe there was a way to prevent it from happening. Well, he knew there was a way. But it hurt. It felt like a yawn or a sneeze.

The boy couldn't tell you what exactly day the strange moments started, and he most certainly couldn't tell you when the phrases began. After a few weeks of constant jerks that would soon get his muscles sore, his parents took him to the doctors. Then a trip to a neurologist, and he was informed that what he had were tics. (Tourettes being a very likely possibility, but he wasn't ready to admit or even cross that bridge).

Ranboo was embarrassed to put it lightly. Embarrassed that he couldn't control his own actions at times or even words.

Which made it difficult to stream, yet he managed. Every call he sat in was painful, both mentally and physically. Sure with his camera off and not necessarily needing one, he was fine for the most part. Motor tics were more prominent, but it still caused him pain when he threw his head back for the 20th time. Or when he threw his head back too far, or when his arm became sore from the sudden jagged movement.

It hurt non the less. Verbal tics were his problem, scrolling through Tiktok endlessly just added to the list of things he could shout out loud.

Currently, the Jack Manifold edits started appearing on his For You Page more often. Every other video had Jack's face, not that it aggravated him, no not in the slightest. They were funny and he could admit that Jack had grown a rather large fan base. And they didn't disappoint in the humor aspect, the edits were poorly done on purpose. The audio made it funnier, "Did you get a whoppa?!" Blasted at full volume made the ends of his mouth go up.

Soon enough it started to become a problem, he could feel the tension in his muscles. Being alone in his room, he let the world fly out of his mouth.

"Did you get a whoppa?!" The voice that projected from his throat didn't sound like his. It was a rough British accent, that would surely annoy his British friends. That didn't matter now, it didn't necessarily stun him. It was still surprising, then it happened again.

His voice yet again made a horrible British accent and he scrunched his face.

Yup add that to the list.

Warm sunlight seeped through his curtains, it wasn't that aesthetically pleasing, to say the least. The sun didn't look like it was placed perfectly with a soft airbrush, the shapes it cast were harsh. Rough lines where and there, some landed on Ranboo's bed. Other shapes of light got suddenly cut off by objects.

His room was dark and he sat in silence, his brain was trying to figure out why this happened to him.

Why he couldn't just freely watch random videos on the internet without having to repeat the words. Ranboo had a reason to be frustrated with himself, the frustration only grew when his actions tried to match his feelings. "Woohoo!" He felt his arms move against his will, bringing them to make his palms curl and hit his head. They banged against him and finally, his hands stopped harassing his head after four or five times.

The sun started to die down, causing the boy to move to close his curtains to prepare for the night that was soon to come. Yet again, he felt an internalized sneeze. He knew it wasn't a sneeze, so Ranboo tensed up to try and force the action to stop. He concentrated on stopping the movement, and it worked.

It gave him a sense of control, 'maybe I'm not stupid after all'. Thought the boy that stood awkwardly in his room, the self-degrading comment made him smile.

He was proud of himself, even if stopping his head from being thrown back hurt.

Then again, he prepared himself for his mouth to blab more phases he had heard. Either from his friends or a video online. In the end, it never came, and again he smiled proudly, the result of the pain would come later. He was just happy he could control them, Ranboo has proven he wasn't stupid or anything of the sort. He was proud.

While being proud of himself for a harmful task against himself, he let another "woohoo!" Slip. Immediately a hand went to cover his mouth, he was watching Foolish stream. He watched as the man was finishing his pyramid. He picked it up from Foolish, simply from watching his stream. Ranboo decided it was enough, and scolled himself the next day when he was playing in his multiplayer world.

He fell and was too late to place down water underneath his character, causing the noise to claw out his throat.

Ranboo believed it was stupid and tried to not do it again, he drowned in these thoughts, the ones that yelled at him to stop. That he was doing it merely for some attention, it was his drug anyway. Or at least that's what his mind forced him to believe, that he was a drug addict for attention.

==========

Poggers, I don't really like this one but eh. I hope you've had a good day so far!

Join my discord because I said so, https://discord.gg/pJYXF2PG
And join my besties cause they want my clout https://discord.gg/EkFDst6d

Thank you for reading and I hope you're doing alright, remember it's pride month and the cishets need to give you $15 minimum!

Take care!
[975 words)

-Wrong