"𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?"

Tw: none
Ship: none
Request: nope

In which Tommy and Techno get caught trying to steal.
==========

Tommy's pov:

I stood behind Technoblade as we ran from erets castle. It was unlike Techno to run out of supplies so quickly. We did what needed to be done.

"Techno we're out of invis pots.. and gapples.." I shuffled through the chest quickly. Where is everything? It was all here yesterday?

"What do you mean? Bruhh I made a new stack of gapples yesterday.." he rolled his eyes and started going through the valuables chest. I assume to find materials to make more stuff. I watched as his expression changed from pretty monotone, to confusion.

He burrowed his eyebrows and looked over to me,
"Tommy did you use all our gold..?"

"No.. but all my stuff is gone, and so is yours!" I pointed to the empty chests.

He looked around in confusion, I could tell the gears in his head were turning as he tried to work out what happened. There are absolutely no signs of any disturbance on the house, unless of course you don't count the stolen items.

The only thing left in a chest was a piece of wool, 3 leather, and two stacks of dirt blocks. Literally nothing useful. All our hard work has gone to waste. All the hours I've spent mining diamonds, the amount of time he spent searching for netherite had all washed away.

We have nothing.

No potions, no gear, I think you get the point.

We did have our armor, enchanted netherite armor. I had a pickaxe, all he had was a shove. Both are enchanted with netherite two, not too bad, with Technos past we could get all out stuff back. Even if it was by force.

"What do we do..? The festival is in a few days. We are screwed" I mumbled quietly. My thoughts were running low, im hungry and the only other thing I have in my backpack was 2 pieces of bread.

He sighed and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, he loomed over the chest that had two stacks of dirt. He took no time in opening the chest and handing me a stack while keeping one for himself.

"Keep your inventory empty tommy, we are going to get out stuff back"

"..so do I throw away the pickaxe and dirt or–"

"No tommy no! I meant‐ ugh never mind"

I snickerd at that, I knew what he meant.

I followed him quietly, I could tell he was absolutely pissed off. He probably thought that stealing from erets castle was a hassle, that he could be doing something else. Yet here we were, just now entering Dream smp.

Since we didn't have any invis pots be just had to be silent as possible, I looked around and I didn't see anyone is the distance. Clear to go. I got out my pickaxe and right as I raised my arm to start mining into erets castle, Techno put a hand on my forearm alerting me to stop.

I looked over at him and saw he had his long elf like ear pressed against the tall stone wall. He huffed as his sharp and cracked tusks made it sound pig like. Shaking his head he pointed at the wall, signaling me to do the same as him.

With my ear pressed against the wall I heard eret, dream, and fundy. Discussing something that I could not understand.. something about.. my dics?!

Al of a sudden they stopped talking.. fundy being the last to mumble words as his voice died down. I noticed in the corner of my eyes the Technos ear twitched..

Shit.

They found us.

Hiding behind a pretty large tree, Technos cape hid me sort of well. His head slightly popping out from behind the tree. He saw Dream, Fundy, and Eret scattered around trying to find us.

He sighed as he turned around to meet my eyes, "Whats our exit strategy?"

"Our what"

"Oh my god, we are going to die.."

==========

Henloo

Pretty pog chapter, but remember:
Technoblade never dies.

Ily, thank you for reading! Take care of yourself!!
[690 words]

—Tye